NUBU GOING DOWN!!

I think we are going to all be laid off, all of us. Either it’s that - or Amgen is just selling Aimovig.

With the very few samples that were given to us in January…it’s clear that Amgen just does not care what happens with Aimovig in January. It’s unbelievable.

everyone suspected there would be 50% cuts, I think it’s more like there might be 50 Aimovig reps across America. Amgen has just punted on this drug- and it’s inexplicable as to why

I think we are going to all be laid off, all of us. Either it’s that - or Amgen is just selling Aimovig.

With the very few samples that were given to us in January…it’s clear that Amgen just does not care what happens with Aimovig in January. It’s unbelievable.

everyone suspected there would be 50% cuts, I think it’s more like there might be 50 Aimovig reps across America. Amgen has just punted on this drug- and it’s inexplicable as to why

Something definitely going down. Getting 20 samples is not a good thing. Normally we'd get over 100 of each strength minimum. They have to be limiting as going to have huge cuts and don't want us to have to transfer to remaining reps. Can't believe the whole division is going under or we'd have been told months ago. No one has worked for 10 weeks so why if they are letting us all go, would they not have told us? I seriously just put in 2 or 3 calls a day and don't leave my house unless I have a lunch. I can't think anyone else is doing much differently. No one is checking our calls so it's falsify falsify falsify and no one cares. The whole things is beyond weird and makes no sense. Why did they tell us this months ago, pay us full salary knowing few are doing anything? Lots of wasted money . No samples...strange and worrisome to say the least. I wish I'd never come here.

Great point up above.

There has to be a reason for this - but it’s hard to see on the ground.

Nobody has worked since mid-November…Amgen doesn’t even want you too! There haven’t been any rah!rah! Emails…no pleas to continue working hard for patients, etc etc. - just silence.

It’s the strangest thing I’ve ever experienced in pharmaceuticals

They’re dragging this out as long as possible hoping many will leave in the next couple weeks to reduce severance payouts.

Cuts will be DEEP!!
anton-chigurh-no-country-for-old-men.gif

Something going down for sure as we got no samples. I received like 24 or something. I'd have gotten 300 or 400.

I think Amgen thought we all would find jobs as the unemployment rate was so low when they announced it. Recession is coming, and there really aren't a lot of great jobs out there. Plus I have spoken to many of the members of my team, and we want the severance so so many didn't even look for a job. If the whole division was going under wouldn't they have just told us that? Why would they pay us for months when no one is making calls? It's so bizarre. They have to have a plan of some sort, but I don't know what it is. I'll continue my vacation and faking calls. Screw them. I'm not leaving until I get a severance and not even looking.

They’re dragging this out as long as possible hoping many will leave in the next couple weeks to reduce severance payouts.

Cuts will be DEEP!!

No..many are not leaving. I haven't heard of more than 2 reps who left after this started. A couple switched to other divisions, but the rest of us are just enjoying the time off, not working, but worrying. They hope we leave. That was their plan so they look good to investors and don't show big numbers on paper. Amgen is cagey smart and knows what they are doing.

ok...off to go skiing soon! Life is Good

Everything that has happened since this was announced in November has pointed towards MASSIVE layoffs.

I don’t believe for a second that “no one knows” what is going on…nobody in the field knows. I don’t think the mgrs know specifics. But I think all the people above a sales rep position know that the cuts will be incredibly deep.

I am not convinced of anything…the entire thing might be handed off to a contract sales force

The only good thing of being laid off is not having to watch KD make excuses for one thing or another. 100% the place he goes is a connection to Tim Bayer and not some who’s actually had to lead him.

Iyay inkthay eway areyay oinggay otay allyay ebay aidlay offyay, allyay ofyay usyay. Eitheryay ityay’say atthay - oryay Amgenyay isyay ustjay ellingsay Aimovigyay.

Ithway ethay eryvay ewfay amplessay atthay ereway ivengay otay usyay inyay Anuaryjay…ityay’say earclay atthay Amgenyay ustjay oesday otnay arecay atwhay appenshay ithway Aimovigyay inyay Anuaryjay. Ityay’say unbelievableyay.

everyoneyay uspectedsay erethay ouldway ebay 50% utscay, Iyay inkthay ityay’say oremay ikelay erethay ightmay ebay 50 Aimovigyay epsray acrossyay Americayay. Amgenyay ashay ustjay untedpay onyay isthay ug-dray andyay ityay’say inexplicableyay asyay otay ywhay

The only good thing of being laid off is not having to watch KD make excuses for one thing or another. 100% the place he goes is a connection to Tim Bayer and not some who’s actually had to lead him.

Did KD get let go? Is he still being protected here at Amgen and did they find another spot for him?

The Guardian reported that the handbook that comes with the Aussie Mate pack referenced the Indigenous Carbon Industry Network and included photos of Aboriginal ranger groups from the ICIN’s website. Meanwhile, Pieces of Australia’s website claims that it “acknowledges the Aboriginal People as the Traditional Custodians and Owners of the land,” but Chaneliere told the Guardian that he had not contacted the land’s traditional owners. Plus the ICIN said it has no connection with Pieces of Australia and that the company is using its name and photos in its marketing without permission. Chaneliere told the Guardian that he has removed all of the ICIN’s content on Saturday after it had “been brought to our attention.”

The Guardian reported that the handbook that comes with the Aussie Mate pack referenced the Indigenous Carbon Industry Network and included photos of Aboriginal ranger groups from the ICIN’s website. Meanwhile, Pieces of Australia’s website claims that it “acknowledges the Aboriginal People as the Traditional Custodians and Owners of the land,” but Chaneliere told the Guardian that he had not contacted the land’s traditional owners. Plus the ICIN said it has no connection with Pieces of Australia and that the company is using its name and photos in its marketing without permission. Chaneliere told the Guardian that he has removed all of the ICIN’s content on Saturday after it had “been brought to our attention.”

Not sure who is still here at hq. What was the name of the taller guy in marketing? He went to another division a year or two ago, sailor& powerboat guy. Bravo network was at an event and the spokeswoman said this guy was approached to be a captain on Below Deck. I've seen him before but don't recall his name, info?? Cool beans

Not sure who is still here at hq. What was the name of the taller guy in marketing? He went to another division a year or two ago, sailor& powerboat guy. Bravo network was at an event and the spokeswoman said this guy was approached to be a captain on Below Deck. I've seen him before but don't recall his name, info?? Cool beans

Win a Date With Tad Hamilton

It's RA and it's his friend not him doing the show. I used to watch RA's boating videos on YouTube but he took it down because his insurers canceled his policies after seeing unsafe acts of boating. I just found one online by searching donzi accident san francisco and multiple people were injured. A Amgen group still does poker runs but it's hush hush so insurers don't see videos. It's like fight club movie, they don't talk about it , bat shit crazy hobbie if you ask me.

RUMOR IS ALL MANAGERS GONE. GOING DOWN TO 100 NEURO REPS BEING FOLDED INTO BONE HEALTH DIVISION.

THEY SPOKE ABOUT THIS A YEAR AGO. IT'S COMING TO FRUITION.

AMGEN WANTS YOU TO FIND A JOB NOW SO YOU DON'T GET YOUR SEVERANCE. DON'T QUIT...LET THEM PAY US!!!!!

There is a CP IBU post talking about cherry picking what's left of Aim to come and join the IBU, is this true? Is there even an Aim team left? What's going on around here? Is Tiff trying to get the band back together?

There is a CP IBU post talking about cherry picking what's left of Aim to come and join the IBU, is this true? Is there even an Aim team left? What's going on around here? Is Tiff trying to get the band back together?

Omega nation won't play her silly fake enthusiasm games so she is putting the JAM sessions back on the calendar so she can get wild cheers at meetings. Anyone who wants to go over will be given the green light. Too bad we have to bring cheese beard with us. He should just stay in Florida and fool the Tiffer.

Omega nation won't play her silly fake enthusiasm games so she is putting the JAM sessions back on the calendar so she can get wild cheers at meetings. Anyone who wants to go over will be given the green light. Too bad we have to bring cheese beard with us. He should just stay in Florida and fool the Tiffer.

How can I join the band? Is there a band camp I can attend this summer? When are the auditions?? I want to be part of the tiffmass holiday reunion album.