NUBU GOING DOWN!!

Finished up my Christmas shopping today. This vacation has been really amazing. I needed the down time. Faking a couple calls a day so no red flags are shown. Mgr. doesn't care and she's interviewing herself to get out. All out for themselves. I heard RSD's know but DM's don't. I think ZS is doing the mapping.

Finished up my Christmas shopping today. This vacation has been really amazing. I needed the down time. Faking a couple calls a day so no red flags are shown. Mgr. doesn't care and she's interviewing herself to get out. All out for themselves. I heard RSD's know but DM's don't. I think ZS is doing the mapping.

Enjoy your slothing around lunch delivery boy. Just got out of a 3 martini lunch with the top brass where it was decided to rid migraine entirely. Enjoy your shopping and get prepared to surrender your keys. Ba bye

Enjoy your slothing around lunch delivery boy. Just got out of a 3 martini lunch with the top brass where it was decided to rid migraine entirely. Enjoy your shopping and get prepared to surrender your keys. Ba bye

That's ok. I knew the division would go under. It's been a debacle from start to finish. Leaving another company to come here was a big mistake. I will milk this for the next few months. Got a job lined up for Feb. 15 so it's a good thing. enjoy your holidays martini boy

when will they tell us? I don't know if Tiffany will make us wait until Feb. Seems silly to pay us when no one is working and all are trying to find jobs.

I hope it's over soon. too stressful for me, and I need a job. Kiddos to feed. gotta be less toxic elsewhere

any news on how many DM"s and RSD's gone? I'm not sure if the tenured ones are staying from what I've heard. I think it's all about where you live. Watch the new people keep their jobs due to an outside source doing these territory cuts. That is gonna be bs but it happens. ok gotta get ready to fish today gday mates hi to all

hey man, this is SouthernBoi. Take it easy on Gomer. I have spoken

#SouthernBoi #Clemson

Looks like hashtag southern boy missed the memo. To be retained or promoted here you must be a Cailornia prodigy and come from a preferred CA school like Cal, Stanford, or UCLA. Look at the Amgen scholars site to learn if you are worthy. So southern boy, put your teeth back in your jar, kiss your wife (sister) goodnight, and turn in your car.

Looks like hashtag southern boy missed the memo. To be retained or promoted here you must be a Cailornia prodigy and come from a preferred CA school like Cal, Stanford, or UCLA. Look at the Amgen scholars site to learn if you are worthy. So southern boy, put your teeth back in your jar, kiss your wife (sister) goodnight, and turn in your car.

I doubt he/she is even southern or a clemson fan. It's a distraction

I doubt he/she is even southern or a clemson fan. It's a distraction

I know the SouthernBoi and he is Lowcountry in SC. And who cares if he didn’t go to Clemson but a big fan. I think he’s just frustrated and like many others, he’s actively looking. These are scary times & good luck to everyone

If you didn't go behind reps' backs, maybe people would not trash you the way you do. You are not honest.[/QUOTE

I've got family obligations and need straight answers about my fate and time lines.

When is Skeletor going to give us answers? Christmas eve? This is employee cruelty, just rip off the bandaid, we're all adults but need answers. I wish everyone the best, we will all get through this.

Can't wait to get out of here. I'm praying I'm one of the ones laid off. I can't take much more of this division. Don't trust anyone . They have known for awhile. At least 40% gone and they told us early not to be nice, but for us to find jobs so they don't have to pay the big severance. They are hoping most leave so the cost to Amgen is low and they don't look bad on Wall Street. Worst division I could ever have joined. The bandaid does need to come off. It's crazy how they are paying us for perhaps 2 months more and no one is working at all. They should have given us the WARN on that call to cut back, but then maybe people wouldn't have found jobs as quickly. This is giving everyone to look for jobs, hopefully get a job , get out and Amgen saves on severance, etc.

I'll keep recording my few calls a day. DM knows and doesn't care. I don't leave my house to go to customers unless someone needs samples. Then I try to do virtually. nice , needed break

Can't wait to get out of here. I'm praying I'm one of the ones laid off. I can't take much more of this division. Don't trust anyone . They have known for awhile. At least 40% gone and they told us early not to be nice, but for us to find jobs so they don't have to pay the big severance. They are hoping most leave so the cost to Amgen is low and they don't look bad on Wall Street. Worst division I could ever have joined. The bandaid does need to come off. It's crazy how they are paying us for perhaps 2 months more and no one is working at all. They should have given us the WARN on that call to cut back, but then maybe people wouldn't have found jobs as quickly. This is giving everyone to look for jobs, hopefully get a job , get out and Amgen saves on severance, etc.

I'll keep recording my few calls a day. DM knows and doesn't care. I don't leave my house to go to customers unless someone needs samples. Then I try to do virtually. nice , needed break

What do you expect, TN screwed up both sales and marketing. Now she can't even manage a restructuring process!!!!

Explain what you mean? She’s too blame for both??

Who knows what's going on. Some say we will find out next week, others say January and others say Feb. They won't tell us for sure as they are hoping most of us find job offers so we don't get the severance. they know how many and when but are being quiet about it.

stupid for them to do this as I truly know of no one who's working or working much. most are at the gym or shopping or taking kids places or traveling and just blindly recording calls as no dim is looking at this stuff as dms are barely working either. few field rides, nice long vacation. it's hunting season so it's working out great for me up N.

enjoy your days off and holidays as I am.

With VERY limited samples for every territory for January, do we think we will hear something sooner rather than later on these cuts? Even if we are retained, starting the year off with our hands tied to compete is not comforting for our customers. What’s the latest scoop?