ANOTHER HIT FOR NUBU

horrible division with horrible ic

3rd in class

no one uses it first line as it has the worst constipation and hypertension warnings. they are fearful of it with better options. losing cvs was the start of a mess. Optum is a small player

looking aggressively to leave. it's going down by the beginning of the year

Gomer has 9 lives and will always have TN to protect him. Watch he will be some title with Global but regardless it will be Global Gomer to us always.

say it is not so?

This division has been a mess from the get go. Not sure if she will be able to find a spot for him.

They are going to lay off soon, but won't tell anyone as they want us all to find a job so they don't have to pay us WARN or severance.

Don't LEAVE. Double dip. They gave a vague answer to us as they don't want us to know the timeline so we find other jobs and quit. This is no surprise. The writing has been on the wall since Aimovig got all the warnings. Third in class and losing money,

I’m hearing Gomer Kyle is going for a Cardio RD role. God bless that division if they hire him.
They just need to ask him how to add or turn on a computer and he would crumble.

can't wait for another smore maker, Keurig or puzzle. More to give away

I hope Hub Dub from the South blesses us with his annual NN holiday song list soon. This is a fan favorite and I'm sure he has plenty if content given all the crap that has occurred in the past year. And you're lucky getting a Keurig, I didn't. All I got was some sort of plant pod and broken edible cookie cups you pour hot chocolate into.

I hope Hub Dub from the South blesses us with his annual NN holiday song list soon. This is a fan favorite and I'm sure he has plenty if content given all the crap that has occurred in the past year. And you're lucky getting a Keurig, I didn't. All I got was some sort of plant pod and broken edible cookie cups you pour hot chocolate into.

watch what you say!
#SouthernBoi #EM