WHO DECIDED UPON THE RECENT NUBU IC PLAN???

Michigan and a couple other states doing great as they have very little cvs. one of the reps in one territory in Michigan has been gone for over 4 months and the territory is number 1 or 2 in the country with no rep in it as there is no cvs. this is a total joke. that mgr. is one of the top managers due to no cvs-other states like fl have very little cvs too and California doesn't have as much

heard the same thing. that chick has been gone for over 5 months and she's number one in the country. what does that tell you? She had Detroit or Grand Rapids

all the reps who have CVS are doing very little I've spoken to several of them in states that have high CVS.

Until good old Tiff fixes the ic plan, she'll keep getting this

they are not motivated for good reason as making little to no money

Who was the one responsible for the recent IC plan? Some states have such CVS and others have almost none?

Midwest and I think some South states have a large percentage of CVS and no matter what they tell us to do with their ridiculous exception letters, it's not working. Patients are dropping like flies, prescribers don't want to even use the product and most of the reps are at the bottom. I'm in a state where some territories are doing well and others are not doing well at all as we have more CVS than others. Some states, not effected at all.

that's why so many leaving. I told my dsm, and he couldn't have cared less as he's still getting paid on the few reps that are doing well in his district while I'm making no money. this will go on for multiple quarters if not a year so I'm about outta here.

Did they have NO clue how much this would impact us? OR did they just not care? I think they did not care. I heard there are many openings and that's why.

these success stories they want are so ridiculous too. there are no success stories. it's all made up horsecrap

Who was the one responsible for the recent IC plan? Some states have such CVS and others have almost none?

Midwest and I think some South states have a large percentage of CVS and no matter what they tell us to do with their ridiculous exception letters, it's not working. Patients are dropping like flies, prescribers don't want to even use the product and most of the reps are at the bottom. I'm in a state where some territories are doing well and others are not doing well at all as we have more CVS than others. Some states, not effected at all.

that's why so many leaving. I told my dsm, and he couldn't have cared less as he's still getting paid on the few reps that are doing well in his district while I'm making no money. this will go on for multiple quarters if not a year so I'm about outta here.

Did they have NO clue how much this would impact us? OR did they just not care? I think they did not care. I heard there are many openings and that's why.

these success stories they want are so ridiculous too. there are no success stories. it's all made up horsecrap

Hey guys I’d NEVER changing!! We have never had coverage for Repatha and it’s our top plan and our goals have never been reflected…EVER!!! They don’t give a shit. It won’t change for you either…

Hey guys I’d NEVER changing!! We have never had coverage for Repatha and it’s our top plan and our goals have never been reflected…EVER!!! They don’t give a shit. It won’t change for you either…

does repatha not have CVS?

So many looking to leave this division. it's going down and so many are not making any money