NUBU GOING DOWN!!

Districts have already been hand curated for Neuro Nation DMs to slide right over where they are needed to dilute the Celgene gene. Look for all 5 of ours he head over there.

Districts have already been hand curated for Neuro Nation DMs to slide right over where they are needed to dilute the Celgene gene. Look for all 5 of ours he head over there.

My condolences once again to Neuro. So many talented people have been impacted over the years because of bad leadership, a poor collaboration, and friends hiring friends. There's simply nothing left, when will the obituary be published? I will say Tiff was a grinder and worked her as@ off but the collaboration politics prevented growth. Kacey was the best marketer around but they cut her budget to the bare bones. Many DM's and reps were motivated and respected by their customers. Ross was the ultimate intense politician and could change OL behavior coast 2 coast. Medical was wicked smart and Gonsalves team was on point. Brad was simply a Rockstar who should have had Mareks job. Of course they all got the protected wink to move along to safehavens before the carnage. I'm out, I'm not going to post for any jobs at Amgen. I wish my remaining comrades the best, it has been a wild but fun ride.

Will we try to do this with rare disease too?

No, districts were crafted to ensure Neuro Nation DMs slide in perfectly no matter what legal rules are set up.

As for reps, we want certified believers only so we can kill off the Celgene gene. It still runs strong. We have killed off their leadership. We left a single yes man to keep appearances up. We now have Celsius further lobotomizing them. By Christmas, we will have 100% compliance.

My condolences once again to Neuro. So many talented people have been impacted over the years because of bad leadership, a poor collaboration, and friends hiring friends. There's simply nothing left, when will the obituary be published? I will say Tiff was a grinder and worked her as@ off but the collaboration politics prevented growth. Kacey was the best marketer around but they cut her budget to the bare bones. Many DM's and reps were motivated and respected by their customers. Ross was the ultimate intense politician and could change OL behavior coast 2 coast. Medical was wicked smart and Gonsalves team was on point. Brad was simply a Rockstar who should have had Mareks job. Of course they all got the protected wink to move along to safehavens before the carnage. I'm out, I'm not going to post for any jobs at Amgen. I wish my remaining comrades the best, it has been a wild but fun ride.

Fairly accurate points and I'd add Sia in as a legacy contributor. I see the politician made the news again with one of his experiments. Bro, that was one hell of a boat fire, it resembles aimovig.

Recently? Again? Very sorry to hear this, thought this team was already bare bones. I have family members on this drug and it changed their lives!

Attention. Band camp cancelled and the 2023 holiday album cancelled. However, there will be one last Halloween virtual party, SH will be dressed as a clown.