• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

NUBU GOING DOWN!!

Several of the band members will be out. They won't have jobs either in the band or at the Company.

Can I still get a puzzle?

Doubt it, they will scurry over to global where the protected ones are housed until the dust settles. The politics here stink.

I'm still waiting for my NN tennis shoes and the Nike card they sent me had zero dollars on it.

Several of the band members will be out. They won't have jobs either in the band or at the Company.

Can I still get a puzzle?

Customer fulfillment agent chiming in, we are all out of puzzles. We did send a shipment of color by numbers to KD's house. We can reroute them to you or we also have a surplus of NN broken mugs, stale cookies, and stained NN blankets that TN wiped her ass with.

Customer fulfillment agent chiming in, we are all out of puzzles. We did send a shipment of color by numbers to KD's house. We can reroute them to you or we also have a surplus of NN broken mugs, stale cookies, and stained NN blankets that TN wiped her ass with.
You all wonder why you’re treated like children

Doubt it, they will scurry over to global where the protected ones are housed until the dust settles. The politics here stink.

I'm still waiting for my NN tennis shoes and the Nike card they sent me had zero dollars on it.

Seriously....I haven't even checked that card. Is it not loaded with the $100? Unbelievable how disorganized this division is. I hate to say this, but I'm hoping to get laid off and collect a big fat severance. This division is a mess....has been from start to finish. TN knew what was going on for months. She is a great actor and I'll give her credit for that. Don't trust anyone in leadership in this division. They've jacked us around for 5 years.

I won't miss the crappy Christmas gifts , the conference calls/web exes with rah rahs and broken promises. I'd like to know when WARN is starting? Anyone?

I'm not doing anything now. Faking several calls a day and doing my Christmas shopping. They think we will quit so no severance...not happening. Unless a great opportunity comes my way I'm waiting.

Don’t forget Holly V too!!

Can’t wait for volume 3 of the Christmas Album to come out.

i just gave my unused Neuro Nation s’more maker to goodwill.

That smore maker had to have taken the cake for the worst gift ever. It looked like it came from CVS in the closeout Christmas aisle. The neighbor kids got mine. And the puzzle went into the trash. I wish they'd donated $25 to charity instead of sending that junk to us. Who chose that? TN? KD?