ANOTHER HIT FOR NUBU

why?

leadership is not good in this division.

money is terrible. open territories making full bonus. territories making nothing with reps working. how is that right? thanks TN

Re the tll job posting, will reps be considered? I'm in bone health and might apply but unclear if they are looking at managers to fill it.

Re the tll job posting, will reps be considered? I'm in bone health and might apply but unclear if they are looking at managers to fill it.

No idea, ask the hiring director. I knew the guy who had this role before, worked 24/7 and traveled all the time. He also said customers called him coast to coast late nights and weekends. I would guess, and only guess, this is sort of a political role as one needs to appease hq, reps, managers, customers, advocacy, societies, etc. Sounds like a good gig if you can get an interview and would guess candidates need Veeva-Mac experience.

I'd say go for it but don't let Amgen cheap out with an offer, ask for $$$$.

No idea, ask the hiring director. I knew the guy who had this role before, worked 24/7 and traveled all the time. He also said customers called him coast to coast late nights and weekends. I would guess, and only guess, this is sort of a political role as one needs to appease hq, reps, managers, customers, advocacy, societies, etc. Sounds like a good gig if you can get an interview and would guess candidates need Veeva-Mac experience.

I'd say go for it but don't let Amgen cheap out with an offer, ask for $$$$.

Hmmm I recommend getting a role on the Otezla TLL team. Half the duties than listed on the migraine job descriptor with better pay.

Hmmm I recommend getting a role on the Otezla TLL team. Half the duties than listed on the migraine job descriptor with better pay.

I checked into it. The problem is that they are only hiring 4 Otezla TLLs. They need at least 16 to do it right and a minimum of 12 to do it at all. But 4? Come on, I would be on the road every weekend of the year and all week long and only be able to scratch the surface.

Someone doesn't know what they are doing.

I'll pass.

I checked into it. The problem is that they are only hiring 4 Otezla TLLs. They need at least 16 to do it right and a minimum of 12 to do it at all. But 4? Come on, I would be on the road every weekend of the year and all week long and only be able to scratch the surface.

Someone doesn't know what they are doing.

I'll pass.

Ditto. 4 otezla tll's and 1 aimovig tll covering the entire United States, no way.