• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

NUBU GOING DOWN!!

All gone or severe downsizing as mentioned in post #1?

Advice please. Does Amgen offer a handraising option in this type of situation? I have a verbal offer from another company and should have the written offer in a week. By raising my hand, someone else might be saved.

If I raise my hand AND they give me severance, I'm out. Otherwise, I'll stay here and take my chances. If placed, I'll quit quickly after.

Other pharma companies do this but I'm unsure about Amgen. Thank you

Advice please. Does Amgen offer a handraising option in this type of situation? I have a verbal offer from another company and should have the written offer in a week. By raising my hand, someone else might be saved.

If I raise my hand AND they give me severance, I'm out. Otherwise, I'll stay here and take my chances. If placed, I'll quit quickly after.

Other pharma companies do this but I'm unsure about Amgen. Thank you

no they do not. Do not raise your hand as you won't get the severance. Just take the job offer, and if you keep your job, still take the job offer if it's a good one. Amgen, NuBu is not safe long term. This is the beginning of the layoffs. The division gone in a year. It's 3rd in class. Poor management from TN down to the 3 INBU RSD's she brought on.

Customer fulfillment agent chiming in, we are all out of puzzles. We did send a shipment of color by numbers to KD's house. We can reroute them to you or we also have a surplus of NN broken mugs, stale cookies, and stained NN blankets that TN wiped her ass with.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no they do not. Do not raise your hand as you won't get the severance. Just take the job offer, and if you keep your job, still take the job offer if it's a good one. Amgen, NuBu is not safe long term. This is the beginning of the layoffs. The division gone in a year. It's 3rd in class. Poor management from TN down to the 3 INBU RSD's she brought on.

Follow the known and take the offer if it's good. Yeah you might miss 2-3 months in severance but you'll be ahead of the curve. If you stay and are placed, you might have new customers or a huge geography. Then they'll probably pull some funny stuff and throw bone in your bag, only to cut again down the road. No one knows what the economy will be like at the beginning of the year with jobs and rates. I've seen this play out many times and recommended you find a company and products you like. Those who grasp at the Amgen teet, who will post for any opening, usually are miserable and have regrets. Besides, the current internal postings are hard core and you won't have a life. You do you.

Follow the known and take the offer if it's good. Yeah you might miss 2-3 months in severance but you'll be ahead of the curve. If you stay and are placed, you might have new customers or a huge geography. Then they'll probably pull some funny stuff and throw bone in your bag, only to cut again down the road. No one knows what the economy will be like at the beginning of the year with jobs and rates. I've seen this play out many times and recommended you find a company and products you like. Those who grasp at the Amgen teet, who will post for any opening, usually are miserable and have regrets. Besides, the current internal postings are hard core and you won't have a life. You do you.

agree
Location, Location, Location..you're safe if you are in a big city. You'll go to rural towns, but you'll have a job for now. Smaller town reps screwed. run

agree
Location, Location, Location..you're safe if you are in a big city. You'll go to rural towns, but you'll have a job for now. Smaller town reps screwed. run

Took the week off since I'm in a rural area and know I'll be shown the door. Trying to relax this week and make the most of it. But not till I have the last laugh. I disabled my car tracker and went hunting, threw some bloody turkeys and an unlucky deer in my backseat. There's blood everywhere and I've been smoking cigars non-stop. I did some off roading too and the front end has a wicked shimmy. Also thought I'd throw in some of my kids dirty diapers to add to the stench.
Since I'm located in the PNW, I hope my car gets reassigned to the local RSD. Gomer is gonna be pissed. Thinking about leaving the deer in the car.

Took the week off since I'm in a rural area and know I'll be shown the door. Trying to relax this week and make the most of it. But not till I have the last laugh. I disabled my car tracker and went hunting, threw some bloody turkeys and an unlucky deer in my backseat. There's blood everywhere and I've been smoking cigars non-stop. I did some off roading too and the front end has a wicked shimmy. Also thought I'd throw in some of my kids dirty diapers to add to the stench.
Since I'm located in the PNW, I hope my car gets reassigned to the local RSD. Gomer is gonna be pissed. Thinking about leaving the deer in the car.

SoutherBoi here, don't do that stuff! Actually I'm sure it's made up anyway. I'm calling out to my followers to stop the chaos
#SouthernBoi #Clemson

Does Gomer care??

this is the best vaca ever. I've not worked in 2 weeks-logging in 3 or so calls a day. My house is getting cleaned, I'm at the gym, my Christmas shopping is almost done, and it's been a nice break.

My dsm is more than likely gone, no one's looking at trackers or call per day so life is good. Enjoy and cheers!!

We all need to get out. The rumor is going down 40% and a lot of rural territories gone. In a year, we are gone. It's going to be sold off.

I've been enjoying my 3 week vacation, and won't do anything until I'm gone either on my own or from them. Take their severance and find a job w/ less toxicity. this whole division is awful and demeaning. going to hunt all next week and take my tracker out

decisions made. RSD's know but Dm's don't know yet. RSD's sworn to secrecy. Tiffanys known for months as has Romo

We all need to get out. The rumor is going down 40% and a lot of rural territories gone. In a year, we are gone. It's going to be sold off.

I've been enjoying my 3 week vacation, and won't do anything until I'm gone either on my own or from them. Take their severance and find a job w/ less toxicity. this whole division is awful and demeaning. going to hunt all next week and take my tracker out

decisions made. RSD's know but Dm's don't know yet. RSD's sworn to secrecy. Tiffanys known for months as has Romo

what about training? Are they safe or are they gone wit marketing?

Going on week 4 without working. Wifey got my honey-do list, and it's so nice I won't have to do it on shutdown.

Logging a few calls a day to not raise suspicion. This is one great early Christmas vaca and I'm lovin it.

May even take a trip down South as no one is checking our trackers or calls as long as no unreported days.

As the "t shirt says"...."life is good". good luck to all. you'll find much better if you are bye bye

Gotta get the car packed ....have a good one amgenites