Nubu- Senior Leadership seems?

Kyle has been my director for two years and has never talked to a single one of my drs and I’m in a top 30 territory. Not one. They don’t even know who he is.
Is that a bad thing? I'd be thrilled. Your job is to know your doctors and manage your business. The director's job is to get the most out of you and manage his/her business area.

Is that a bad thing? I'd be thrilled. Your job is to know your doctors and manage your business. The director's job is to get the most out of you and manage his/her business area.

Isn’t part of managing his/her business area knowing important customers? Do you get the impression he’s getting the most out of anything? What the hell is his job then? Conference calls about nothing?

Let’s pretend you care about your job. A good business owner would try and make a little effort to get to know the key accounts his/her employees are calling on that drive the company revenue. It’s business 101. From the clients perspective this guy is just doing his time collecting a pay check while all the other companies are operating like, a revenue generating organization.

I don’t think he knows I work for him let alone the name of one of my providers.

Let’s pretend you care about your job. A good business owner would try and make a little effort to get to know the key accounts his/her employees are calling on that drive the company revenue. It’s business 101. From the clients perspective this guy is just doing his time collecting a pay check while all the other companies are operating like, a revenue generating organization.

I don’t think he knows I work for him let alone the name of one of my providers.

I have top accounts too, and I'd agree,

The difference is I don't want to have a phony day with him as my customers don't care about the product.

Best post on the thread. Guy has been sitting at home for over two years he couldn’t maybe zoom with someone? Maybe get to know some of the reps? Everyone knows he’s a joke.

JP’s farewell email to all the nation was good. Again it speaks to the problem we have in our business unit. Things are unraveling. Glad we hired 50 something new reps to watch this crumble. Embarrassing.

Im on the other side of the country and I’ve heard his stories. Ask any West area rep, lol. He would sell his soul to look good for a boss. Ask away. He’s a snake and his past is literal proof. no screening was done for that promotion

How is he a snake? What's his past about? Were there issues in INBU with him?

he act like he is a reps best friend until the DM’s calibrate. This happens with the reps on other teams that thought he had their backs. I won’t say more or it’s clear the situation. It was all over our Region.

I heard the same thing. Says one thing, does another.

your region in INBU or W region now?

if no one knows what he does he probably doesn’t do much.

He doesn’t do jack shit, knows nothing of what’s happening in the business till it’s too late, knows none of our customers, and won’t shut his mouth about the stories from the good ole days in the INBU. His days in the INBU was just good timing and rode the success of his reps while doing nothing all the while TN holding his hand.

He doesn’t do jack shit, knows nothing of what’s happening in the business till it’s too late, knows none of our customers, and won’t shut his mouth about the stories from the good ole days in the INBU. His days in the INBU was just good timing and rode the success of his reps while doing nothing all the while TN holding his hand.

Out of curiosity, what’s she doing?