NUBU GOING DOWN!!

anonymous

RUMOR IS ALL MANAGERS GONE. GOING DOWN TO 100 NEURO REPS BEING FOLDED INTO BONE HEALTH DIVISION.

THEY SPOKE ABOUT THIS A YEAR AGO. IT'S COMING TO FRUITION.

AMGEN WANTS YOU TO FIND A JOB NOW SO YOU DON'T GET YOUR SEVERANCE. DON'T QUIT...LET THEM PAY US!!!!!

This is the worst division in any company I've ever been in. It's time to take the bandaid off. We've been dealing with this from the hub , the CVS loss, the 3 warnings no one has and now that we get CVS back, the customers feel we have no credibility. I don't think the division is going down, but I do think it may someday. They don't need all the reps they have as no one has anything to do other than a few accounts. I'm surprised it's taken this long. Tiffany N. gave a great academy award winning presentation last week. She knew what was happening months ago. They didn't just spring this on her.

They have give us our WARN notice in a back handed way so now they only will pay us severance. Im looking but not jumping unless I have a good opportunity as my wife works and can afford to be picky. I want them to pay for all of the drama they've caused all of us for the past 4 or more years. I should have have left my other company to come here. They pay is awful and the environment is toxic with toxic managers who only care about themselves.

first phase-down to 10 or so managers and about 90 to 100 reps

in a year or so...all gone

I bet the annual CP Nubu Christmas song list will be brutal. At least we won't get a holiday gift bag with broken trinkets, socks, and stale food. Nor will we have dress up hour with Romo dressed as an elf. Stay strong amigos, take care of numero uno.

Our warn notice started last Thursday. So it's 60 days of warn and 2 weeks for every year. Some states have 10 or more reps. I guess those larger states will be cut in half and now have half the reps. Smaller sates may have no rep in them and a rep in a neighboring state will take it.

if 2 are in the same area , one gone. Not good. we are going down.

find a job as the market is being flooded. Sunovion laying off a bunch of Neuro reps at end of year and they will be competing with our jobs. Their whole sales force in Neuro gone.

This is the worst division in any company I've ever been in. It's time to take the bandaid off. We've been dealing with this from the hub , the CVS loss, the 3 warnings no one has and now that we get CVS back, the customers feel we have no credibility. I don't think the division is going down, but I do think it may someday. They don't need all the reps they have as no one has anything to do other than a few accounts. I'm surprised it's taken this long. Tiffany N. gave a great academy award winning presentation last week. She knew what was happening months ago. They didn't just spring this on her.

They have give us our WARN notice in a back handed way so now they only will pay us severance. Im looking but not jumping unless I have a good opportunity as my wife works and can afford to be picky. I want them to pay for all of the drama they've caused all of us for the past 4 or more years. I should have have left my other company to come here. They pay is awful and the environment is toxic with toxic managers who only care about themselves.
Hugs!

I hope we get another puzzle.

Our gift basket will include "heath" bars, some "nickels", red "baron" pizza, a flash "gordon" action figure, a four pack of "Kyle's" hard lemonade, one tony "romo" signed poster. Some recipients will receive a white commemorative Neuro Nation flag used to show competitions that we surrender.

Just another story where Amgen had the wrong people in certain roles. Hire people who are motor mouths or your Amgen friends, this is how it ends. Those same people will internally land, only to ruin another brand.

does this mean I won't get a puzzle and some Keurig? If so, that sucks..

This division has been going down since the launch and the hub debacle. Terrible mismanagement and TN didn't do anything