Get ready to be UNBOSSED!!!

Why you don't tell him directly or on Yammer? Instead of using anonymous board.
Why don't you use Yammer and get off this site. People can express their feelings & frustrations here without fearing retaliation which is a common thing at Novartis, but go ahead feel free get on that Yammer site and write to whoever you want, please do let loose.

Of course, I am scared - not of him but of the deterioration and discrimination. Scared of the fake Unboss culture. Scared for my family. Scared for the people laid off. Scared that the wrong people will be laid off again next time. Scared that this organization is not up to the mark. Scared that incompetence will govern everything because of the ways things are. Scared that certain minority communities are given preferential treatment over other minority communities. Scared that the white rulers will become unjust. Yes - scared of several things evident in the tone of that guy which is the tone of this org.

This is the predominant behavior in Basel. It’s fear of speaking up, fear of losing your job.

This is the predominant behavior in Basel. It’s fear of speaking up, fear of losing your job.
Think about the less fortunate in this time of excess. I Pray for all friends and colleagues who have to spend this special time with their families in sadness. Christmas is forgotten as the birthday of one of the good souls on this earth. It is replaced with gifts, excess spending, holidaying etc etc. Birth of one of the poorest of the good souls.

My boss will never Unboss. Micromanager and liar. Been here for many years and writes up everyone and berates during year end if anyone even raises a whimper. Managed to lie to own boss on a regular basis and that boss is a larger liar.

My boss will never Unboss. Micromanager and liar. Been here for many years and writes up everyone and berates during year end if anyone even raises a whimper. Managed to lie to own boss on a regular basis and that boss is a larger liar.

Just don’t speak up, you’ll be fired quicker than you think! That’s how it seems over in Basel!

It's sick as hell. The lies and bullying needs to stop, we all need to stand up for ourselves, this is 2019 not 1919 !