Who else is ready to Retire and get out this rat race?

Why do the millennial turds think people in their 50s need dentures? Maybe if they actually looked up away from the cell phone for a few minutes, they would see reality?

-Anonymous (he/him)

They too will be in their 50’s someday. They will all have vision issues from staring at their cell phones, carpal tunnel from too much texting and video games and neck and spine issues from hanging their heads to constantly look at their phones. Will probably come long before 50 but they surely will have many issues health wise

I’m in my 40s and saved very carefully in my 20s/30s and bought over a dozen multi-family rental houses. I’m worth about $7MM (before tax) and probably could retire or semi-retire, but I want to bank a few more years to make sure the kiddos get thru college and we continue to live well. I have a lot to be grateful for but I’ll be out of this piss pot by 50 for sure. The biggest drain is having to lie about my situation all the time like when my ABL asked me if I’d been saving for college. I know I’m not the only rep who has pulled this type of thing off but you can never tell anyone the truth.