Reorg is on, get ready

3 weeks per year?! I’ve never heard of that low severance. CRM better not be affected, since there was just an expansion.

Not today or immediate "future." BUT, it will happen to CRM (the place to be) at some point in the "future".
The war game scenarios are being created by ZS Associates. When management decides on which scenario to implement, your fate will be decided by ZS Associates. No matter how special you think you are, ZS Associates make the determination of who stays/goes, unless you are a HR issue, then you get the fast pass lane to be #1.

I’m always confused by these massive reorgs where people like Victor, who have for decades been in leadership roles within the company that is failing to perform, are for some reason rewarded. If you they want changes from how things were done in the past, why continue to reward the same people who were directly responsible for this organization being so bloated?

Not today or immediate "future." BUT, it will happen to CRM (the place to be) at some point in the "future".
The war game scenarios are being created by ZS Associates. When management decides on which scenario to implement, your fate will be decided by ZS Associates. No matter how special you think you are, ZS Associates make the determination of who stays/goes, unless you are a HR issue, then you get the fast pass lane to be #1.

haha CRM isn't the "place to be". Lowest paid and respected division in Novartis. Launching a drug that will not meet the expectations we have set for wall street.

I talked to my manager and he said I was safe. Ask, they already sent a force ranking list on all behaviors and performance...

Sometimes it is tough to know when someone is being sarcastic or not. I sincerely hope you are joking.
Your manager doesn't have a clue. None of them do. If they did they could be held accountable in potential wrongful termination litigation.
Whatever they told you isn't worth the breath they wasted telling it to you.

To the person who said “respiratory is the place to be”. Well I’m in that division and after today’s announcement of some products and clinical trials being licensed out I would say it’s a sinking ship. There is no room for advancement anymore since the company has hired half of the new roles from outside the company. I should have ran away when AZ and regeneron came knocking at my door. Kudos to the reps who were smarter than me and left when they had the opportunity

To the person who said “respiratory is the place to be”. Well I’m in that division and after today’s announcement of some products and clinical trials being licensed out I would say it’s a sinking ship. There is no room for advancement anymore since the company has hired half of the new roles from outside the company. I should have ran away when AZ and regeneron came knocking at my door. Kudos to the reps who were smarter than me and left when they had the opportunity
Respiratory is dead. There is no longer a respiratory division. Time to move on.

Why are there all sorts of derm sales jobs posted on the external career board when there’s active movement around gutting the inc force? Shouldn’t those reps be given the option first to try a different specialty?

Why are there all sorts of derm sales jobs posted on the external career board when there’s active movement around gutting the Onc. force? Shouldn’t those reps be given the option first to try a different specialty?

fu auto correct

Why are there all sorts of derm sales jobs posted on the external career board when there’s active movement around gutting the Onc. force? Shouldn’t those reps be given the option first to try a different specialty?

fu auto correct[/QUO

ask the Neuro reps when they were all losing their jobs how external postings worked out in their favor! Even if you are with Novartis now and have been here 20 years.. the recruiters will rule you out if you don’t have that experience with that disease state and existing relationships! Isn’t that thoughtful?! Zero loyalty to employees

fu auto correct

Not really for a couple of reasons. 1. in derm we actually see our physicians so relationships are pretty important. 2. Because we actually see our Dr.'s selling skills are important which oncology reps don't have.

Oncology experience certainly pays well and is a hard job. But its completely different. We wish those reps well and hope they jump on somewhere.

Not really for a couple of reasons. 1. in derm we actually see our physicians so relationships are pretty important. 2. Because we actually see our Dr.'s selling skills are important which oncology reps don't have.

Oncology experience certainly pays well and is a hard job. But its completely different. We wish those reps well and hope they jump on somewhere.

fu auto correct
Well because doing that would require empathy, emotional intelligence, and coordination among Novartis leadership, which is obviously at a massive deficit.