Layoffs in December

NEST are PCP reps that got rolled into a specialty. They are cheaper than RSS and definitely cheaper than LTC and Hospital. Basically they don’t care about experience and talent. Just what we cost

This is Backdoor Bob, bitches! I not only survived, but get ready because I’m going to get rewarded for deep-throating Ruud and commanding you to hit the back door. That’s right, bitches, I put that shit on VIDEO, and you still can’t get rid of me! Ha!

Hey … check to see if you are getting a FedEx sent to you this week. During the 2020 layoffs the people who were let go all had FedEx package notifications for a delivery. This was the HR packets that they mail out.

Hey … check to see if you are getting a FedEx sent to you this week. During the 2020 layoffs the people who were let go all had FedEx package notifications for a delivery. This was the HR packets that they mail out.

By end of day Wednesday, everyone will have been notified of their retained or displaced status. No need to check on FedEx deliveries. Front line managers were notified today and they will notify their teams Wednesday.

Well just in time for the Pulse Survey- I wonder what the Pulse Survey will prove this year??? I’d love to see survey results and comments - as if anybody really cares. AZ you are truly out of touch with yourself.

By end of day Wednesday, everyone will have been notified of their retained or displaced status. No need to check on FedEx deliveries. Front line managers were notified today and they will notify their teams Wednesday.

I feel bad for my dsm. He got killed today and has to hang around to fire everyone tomorrow. I’d much rather get my two in the back of the head from him than some HR hack, but it’s got to be awkward for him.

ZS amounted to a pile of shit and pretty much delivered the same

True - nearly 3 Billion for a drug that does $100 mill to set up a drug that will never come to market. Amazed that Pascal hasn’t gotten hit harder over this debacle.

But F it - we walked with 200k in stock. On to the next. ‘Goodbye Felicia.

Maybe if you renal reps ever left your house you could prove how much you are worth.... but you rarely did
Huh? That sums up the nest/pcp mentality. We don’t have to leave the house to produce sales and generate revenue for the co.
But you get out there and sample drop and drive zero business! Activity doesn’t always lead to productivity, but that’s too much to grasp for the pcp mind

For those of you that love Bob, you may be sad to learn he is leaving AZ, took the package. Freedman from CV is retiring too.
I assume you’re being facetious. Nobody loves Bob, and if he is leaving, he’ll just get recycled by some other Pharma company because that’s how the industry works. There’s a reason why this industry is regarded so poorly, and that’s a big part of it. Whoever considers hiring this guy needs to know he will destroy their culture while endangering reps. Goodbye Backdoor Bob.

Huh? That sums up the nest/pcp mentality. We don’t have to leave the house to produce sales and generate revenue for the co.
But you get out there and sample drop and drive zero business! Activity doesn’t always lead to productivity, but that’s too much to grasp for the pcp mind

Just stay home again today and wait for your call...