• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Field Medical: What is next?

Next head of FMT will be:

• internal (SSF) promotion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Roche person

• An outside hire

• Total voters

Pinnacle is a political popularity contest.
Why would you have Elham and Todd go as FDs? Probably two of the worst people leaders.

Then again look at their leaders I mean really….

Same goes for some of the MSLs, MEDs and why do the MED Heads and TA Heads get to go? What have they done but screw the FMT up over the last several years. Pinnacle isn’t for performers it’s for followers.

Agreed Elham is one of the worst leaders we have. Every team that has to report to her cringes. What was Robert thinking?
Send her to med info plz!
So many better choices. Pinnacle used to be much clearer in terms of how to achieve it.

oops. Destruction.

KEVIN .... please take your friends Cathy Robert and Brian with you please pleaseeee!!! ... GILEAD will be so much better with all you over there!

The shit show of a coffee chat this week was an exemplary display of our leadership currently. Nik it would've been nice if you actually showed up to things you sign up to do. FMLT is such hot garbage at the moment. I have no hope that they are about to bring on anyone any better. If Alexander thinks this group is a set of exceptional leaders we have such bigger problems. I am hoping he sees it and will take care of this but we all are losing hope.

Did anyone else take that GEOS survey and air all this out because I just finished it and certainly provided all the feedback I could but I doubt anyone will actually look at it and do anything.

I remember when Joni hired Kevin. We were all thinking WTF are you thinking making him a head???? There are a few good people here and unfortunately current leadership is not one of them.

This LT team is the worst in field medical. Brian,Cathy, Robert show is bad very very. The Head MEDs most are terrible leaders too. The entire vat of field medical needs to go. I go out on a limb to say that the previous Heads were almost more effective than this group of so called leaders. The coffee chat showed the weaknesses.