• Thurs news: AbbVie Parkinson’s drug. Arch raises $3B biotech fund. Biogen dropping failed Sage tremor drug. AZ gets sought-after Tagrisso OK. Pfizer withdrawing sickle cell med. See more on our front page

RPD 24

Most companies don't have DEI problem because their hiring & promotion policies are good. AZ never paid attention to DEI & they're not paying enough attention even now. When DEI in other companies is 50% AZ is at 10%! You don't need data to prove that. Open your eyes & look around. Bad policies implemented by biased leaders who don't have an appreciation for diversity. AZ only talks about inclusion so that they can have representation during the process but not in the final decision. Now I heard they're going to hire diverse people only at G level. So they've already checked out at below G level!!!!

Wrong. AZ has led the way in DEI based hiring and laying off. Ask Chatrick the dullard and his cowardly project North Star “leaders” what the criteria for those layoffs were. I have the receipts.

Wait so you're advocating for racial quotas? Isn't that racist? Why not just hire the best candidate for the regardless, regardless of race? Novel concept, I know
Exactly!!! If you would've hired the best candidates so far we wouldn't need this talk!!! We're talking because you didn't do your real job!!!!

Not everyone who disagrees with you is a racist. Guess I just don't comprehend why people throw that term around at the drop of a hat these days
Stop whining. Fuck all of you DEI complaining and DEI touting race-baiting bitches. It’s amazing that both of your sides don’t unite. Neither of you will shut the fuck up with your mendacities.