• Thurs news: AbbVie Parkinson’s drug. Arch raises $3B biotech fund. Biogen dropping failed Sage tremor drug. AZ gets sought-after Tagrisso OK. Pfizer withdrawing sickle cell med. See more on our front page

RPD 24

She's intimidating. I haven't seen any HR leader like her in my entire career. She can't manage her own team let alone BBU. She's a disaster.
I've been paid low & almost no salary increase in the last 2 years because of peer equity. I've 25 yrs of experience & my peer has 5 yrs of experience. I've been partnered with someone who doesn't have the same depth or breadth of experience & still getting paid equally to me. Where's the equity here? AZ has got wrong principles of peer equity & HR doesn't care. The word out in the market is AZ doesn't care for people & their experiences. All they care is bring people with low skills, devalue experienced people & talk about so called equity!

I've been paid low & almost no salary increase in the last 2 years because of peer equity. I've 25 yrs of experience & my peer has 5 yrs of experience. I've been partnered with someone who doesn't have the same depth or breadth of experience & still getting paid equally to me. Where's the equity here? AZ has got wrong principles of peer equity & HR doesn't care. The word out in the market is AZ doesn't care for people & their experiences. All they care is bring people with low skills, devalue experienced people & talk about so called equity!
I was discouraged to apply for a position. The hiring manager told me they've another internal candidate from a succession list. So they wouldn't go with me. I asked them why they posted the job. The hiring manager told me it's HR who want to show they give equal opportunity to people, so job posting is only show off! Where's the equity here?

I was discouraged to apply for a position. The hiring manager told me they've another internal candidate from a succession list. So they wouldn't go with me. I asked them why they posted the job. The hiring manager told me it's HR who want to show they give equal opportunity to people, so job posting is only show off! Where's the equity here?
Good. We need to stay away from morons who use unnecessary contractions.

I had the same experience. I was encouraged by my manager to apply for a role. They've been telling me I'm critical for the business & ready for leadership positions. The hiring manager liked my interview but told me later they had to hire someone on succession list. I spoke with my HR & they gave me big explanation about hiring the "preferred" candidate! Where's the equity? I've realized equity is what leaders want to do. It doesn't matter what is right! I hope the ineffective HR president is reading this comment

I had the same experience. I was encouraged by my manager to apply for a role. They've been telling me I'm critical for the business & ready for leadership positions. The hiring manager liked my interview but told me later they had to hire someone on succession list. I spoke with my HR & they gave me big explanation about hiring the "preferred" candidate! Where's the equity? I've realized equity is what leaders want to do. It doesn't matter what is right! I hope the ineffective HR president is reading this comment
You are lucky my friend at least you reached up to interview. My manager stopped me even from applying. They already had a 'preferred' candidate. AZ doesn't have fair interview process.

AZ doesn't value experience. All they care is how many LT connections you've. There's too much favoritism involved
Hiring is a mess in AZ!! I'm a hiring manager joined AZ 2 yrs back & don't have a voice in the process. The LT decides who to hire in AZ & we just execute decisions. Everyone is frustrated here

Ms. HR Hill please keep your advices to yourself!!! No one cares for them!! No one ever benefited from them!! We're sick of you telling us what to do when it's none of your business!! Stop bullying us with your stupid talks. We're leaders & know how to run the business. We don't need your amateur support. We wonder who made you HR partner!!!
HR Hill got to stop her stupid talks & advices. They're useless just like her. I've logged a complain with my manager & he's frustrated with her too. We need a better hr person

HR Hill got to stop her stupid talks & advices. They're useless just like her. I've logged a complain with my manager & he's frustrated with her too. We need a better hr person
Ms Hill has been a headache for a while. There're many managers like me who don't see any point in talking to her. She's bully & talks rubbish. No one follows what she says. We deserve better HR.

Ms Hill has been a headache for a while. There're many managers like me who don't see any point in talking to her. She's bully & talks rubbish. No one follows what she says. We deserve better HR.
There's no end to Ms. Hill's stupid talks. She can go on & on forever! She doesn't allow others to talk. She thinks she's always right. Who gave her a right to mingle in our leadership decisions? Incompetent & amateur.

Equity doesn't mean anything in AZ!! I joined 1 yr ago with 30 yrs of rich diverse experience. They offered me 3 weeks vacation. I was leaving my previous employer with 7 weeks vacation. My hiring leader was supportive of offering more vacation, but HR was not. So after a lot of back & forth the recruiter came back with 4 weeks. They told me it's the policy to be equal with existing employees. I've people on my team with 15-20 yrs AZ only experience & 6 weeks vacation. How fair and equal is it? There's no value to the experience we bring

Equity doesn't mean anything in AZ!! I joined 1 yr ago with 30 yrs of rich diverse experience. They offered me 3 weeks vacation. I was leaving my previous employer with 7 weeks vacation. My hiring leader was supportive of offering more vacation, but HR was not. So after a lot of back & forth the recruiter came back with 4 weeks. They told me it's the policy to be equal with existing employees. I've people on my team with 15-20 yrs AZ only experience & 6 weeks vacation. How fair and equal is it? There's no value to the experience we bring
So?

You've got that right! But AZ hr won't understand it. They're backward looking so called professionals. Most of them haven't worked anywhere else but AZ! They don't even know there's a world outside let alone the industry. Their policies are outdated & so as their thinking. When other companies are giving unlimited vacation & sick days, AZ is restricting them! There's an inequality in the benefits they offer & they don't even acknowledge it!