RPD 24

The problem of putting identity and fairness over competence is those that you F' will play the game but will not give effort they have historically given. At the end of the day, it won't work well for you AZ.

Those that see people getting F’ed also check out. The only people left who are motivated are those who reap the benefits of DEI. How the smart people at AZ and BlackRock can’t figure this out is astounding.

MRP - mid range point. We need more transparency with salaries. Most jobs are profiled a level below - take a look in WD and look how they are profiled. AZ have historically paid bad compared to peers, jeez- even GSK pay more.

great company but terrible performance management and reward system!

“We need more transparency”????

Buddy, go on linkedin and look at the salary for your job.

The state of California and New York require employers to publish their pay on the job boards.

Just be on the look out when AZ hires for your position in those states.

HR debacle knowing if MRPS are increasing and we are expanding our sales force, then help us bring new people in more commensurate with where MRP is going to be so we are not having to pull from our reward pool for the loyal employees who worked through all the disruptions in 2023 to continue bringing in profits to adjust a new hire salary for far less time in field/impact. Shame on HR for putting all of leadership in this position and for pulling rewards from tenured, loyal AZ employees who carried the load all year, going above and beyond despite the changes we knew were ahead. We all recognize this is no longer a Rewarding Performance activity, it’s a Salary Adjustment activity, but hurting people who put all the effort in during the year just doesn’t land well.
BBU HRVP is doing a terrible job & doesn't show any leadership. She doesn't care about people & their experiences. Under the peer equity title, BBU is trying to save money by paying people with years of experience & people with less experience the same! I have one employee with 20 years of exprience & another one I hired with 5 years of exprience, I am paying both pretty much the same!!! The recruiter says it's peer equity & BBU rule to pay them the same & only way I can differentiate them is through bonus which gets paid at the end of the year with limited budget! AZ clearly doesn't care about the rich experience people bring & that's why the attrition is too high! Is VP of HR listening? Does she even care & most importantly understand why this is so?

BBU HRVP is doing a terrible job & doesn't show any leadership. She doesn't care about people & their experiences. Under the peer equity title, BBU is trying to save money by paying people with years of experience & people with less experience the same! I have one employee with 20 years of exprience & another one I hired with 5 years of exprience, I am paying both pretty much the same!!! The recruiter says it's peer equity & BBU rule to pay them the same & only way I can differentiate them is through bonus which gets paid at the end of the year with limited budget! AZ clearly doesn't care about the rich experience people bring & that's why the attrition is too high! Is VP of HR listening? Does she even care & most importantly understand why this is so?

Very sad. DEI will be the death of corporations far and wide and yet when it happens, these idiots will be scratching their asses (heads) wondering what happened. Technology was the first to move in that direction and they are already turning back. They quickly saw that this narrative is as false as Biden is cognizant.

That's because AZ doesn't care for the experience people bring. They put experienced & inexperienced people in the same bucket & demotivate people. Nobody is happy with the peer equity talks & you can see the result. Experienced people are leaving AZ.... Soon will be the time when AZ will be left with only those who can't do the job....

Is it even legal? I think the reason AZ is doing it because they aren't able to hire & retain good experienced people. My manager pushed me to hire an individual with less experience saying we need freshness of thoughts! The result? I have lost 2 high performing individuals on my team! I'm not opposed to hire them & we need them. But the pay equity piece is the most bazar thing I've ever heard in my life! The so called VP of HR just throws textbook script on the face when asked about it. First of all we need an experienced VP in HR!!! This one is horrible!

Is it even legal? I think the reason AZ is doing it because they aren't able to hire & retain good experienced people. My manager pushed me to hire an individual with less experience saying we need freshness of thoughts! The result? I have lost 2 high performing individuals on my team! I'm not opposed to hire them & we need them. But the pay equity piece is the most bazar thing I've ever heard in my life! The so called VP of HR just throws textbook script on the face when asked about it. First of all we need an experienced VP in HR!!! This one is horrible!
I met her last year. Not impressed with her! No depth no organizational awareness low on IQ! AZ can do better than this!

it’s the only thing leadership cares about! They can’t stand it when they get poor ratings! Last pulse survey leadership threw a fit when their numbers dropped , accused everyone of disloyalty. Now their true colors come out. Speak up culture is total bullshit! Leadership can’t handle the truth!

Biggest way to lose productivity is to demotivate the loyal employee by asking them to train their new less experienced peer who is making more money and given annual LTI. It also creates unintentional resentment towards peers.

Head HR is headstrong! She cares less of others! Peer equity is complete BS! AZ is confused with this subject HR leader doesn't know what that is, doesn't have any experience leading such complicated work & doesn't know what to do with it!!!! She just can't lead!

Doesn't matter. People won't talk. They're too afraid. There's no speak up culture! She has made it unhealthy for us to breathe!
That's really bad. plus there's no recognition or even an appreciation. We've been pushed to the boundry. There's clear & visible favoritism. We work like a robot day in & out & people who enjoy all benefits are those who're in her inner circle