• Thurs news: AbbVie Parkinson’s drug. Arch raises $3B biotech fund. Biogen dropping failed Sage tremor drug. AZ gets sought-after Tagrisso OK. Pfizer withdrawing sickle cell med. See more on our front page

RPD 24

Wilmington hrvp is no good. She's been there for name sake. HR was a good team before her appointment. She's biased & crooked. People've lost faith in hr because of her
Are you surprised? Cause I'm not. She has been biased towards her pets from the day one! Don't you remember Ms. Baily who left AZ but close to her!!! She's a classic example of how hr head shouldn't be!

You got that right!!! Ms Wilmington hrVP acts as if she owns AZ. She's dumb careless cunning. USLT's done with her so as her own hr team. You better say away from her or else she'll hunt you destroy you.........
I am not impressed with her. She is't smart. Doesn't leave good impression. Rather no one cares for her

Wilmington HRVP is snobbish & rude & careless
She's not fit to be hr VP. She's inexperienced. Doesn't have a clue of what goes on in AZ. No sense of purpose. Disaster in the LT meetings. Not inspiring. People have started losing faith in hr because of her. Nobody in her team believes in her. She's bringing LT reputation down.

She's not fit to be hr VP. She's inexperienced. Doesn't have a clue of what goes on in AZ. No sense of purpose. Disaster in the LT meetings. Not inspiring. People have started losing faith in hr because of her. Nobody in her team believes in her. She's bringing LT reputation down.
Bad hr decisions.... LT should rethink......

She's a classic example of inefficient leadership. She's self centric with no empathy & compassion.Wrong person to be in HR..... She has created bad reputation with her acts....

She's a classic example of inefficient leadership. She's self centric with no empathy & compassion.Wrong person to be in HR..... She has created bad reputation with her acts....
Wilmington hrvp is surviving because of her team. The team is strong. She's no good. No leadership no maturity. We're surprised to see her in LT!!!!!!

True that! Nobody trusts her!
Wilmington HRVP has been continuously getting low pulse scores. Her team didn't even bother to complete the last pulse survey. No one I mean no one believes in her. She has been mean to everyone & all that she cares is herself & some of her pets. She's not suited to be VP!! Wrong decision by Management!!!

Wilmington HRVP has been continuously getting low pulse scores. Her team didn't even bother to complete the last pulse survey. No one I mean no one believes in her. She has been mean to everyone & all that she cares is herself & some of her pets. She's not suited to be VP!! Wrong decision by Management!!!

Are you guys sure you’re not all speaking about Diep in oncology? Because you’re describing her perfectly.

I met her sometime back. Didn't have a good experience. She's good with pulling people down. Doesn't lift them up.

I can't don't & won't deal with her!!! She's toxic. I prefer working with my HRBP instead
I met her for the first time in the CoE trip last week. She's a disaster!!! Fake smile and rude attitude. She tried to cover up later with some peppy talks, but the damage was already done! They should hire a better leader for BBU HRVice President job. I can't believe that she's our HR head!!!

I met her for the first time in the CoE trip last week. She's a disaster!!! Fake smile and rude attitude. She tried to cover up later with some peppy talks, but the damage was already done! They should hire a better leader for BBU HRVice President job. I can't believe that she's our HR head!!!
She's snobbish. I thought she tried to connect with some of us in the trip but she didn't have warmth in her. She was too wily about it. I don't trust her....

We're overworked underappreciated tired with no worklife balance in BBU. What's HR doing about that??? There's no pulse survey now so I can't express my frustration. Wilmington office has become a toxic place. My manager wants us to come all 5 days to the office when the policy says 3 days. The pressure has become unbearable. Things were much better pre-COVID. No meetings were allowed before 9am & after 4pm back in the days. My manager now keeps an eye on the hours we spend in the office. Mr. manager can you also keep an eye on the hours we spend working after we reach home & when you go on texting us in the evenings asking us to reply????? All meetings are purposely scheduled on Mondays and Fridays. It feels like we are living to work instead of working to live!!!! Bad culture