Layoffs 2023

what I said earlier is just what everyone in the dept were told on March 1st, I am not surprised at all that it's many more than we were told. #Abbottproud

Does Abbott give a good package? I was let go back in 2015 and got 8 months PCL for 11 years of service. I was 60 yrs at the time so I also got the old person extra money.

Layoffs across the board at ARDX yesterday. They are the most criminal organization I have ever worked for. Everyone there is miserable. Executive Leadership, (I use “leader” lightly), treats everyone in the field like garbage. We had record-breaking quarters and years during Covid and the only people that got paid were Robert Ford, and that disgustingly unethical, morally bankrupt, diseased board and C Suite. AAAAAND they announced this week they were not paying out our Q4 bonus this week as conveyed - with NO future date given. Everyone is silenced into submission there, so no one asks. It’s all so sick. Jeff Hass, Steve Henn and Adam Bishop are all yes men to Robert Ford and they only surround themselves with yes men…so it’s toxic leadership from the top down. Shame on them. These past few years have been hell on us bring big Covid to the world. And the hell was made by Abbott. They should be sued and dismantled. I have worked for their competitors…this is an Abbott thing, not an industry thing. They are cringeworthy. Their reputation is well earned. #toxicAbbott #nooneisproudthere #morallybankrupt

Jeff Hass is an absolute clown

Second Quarter is here, will the layoffs in Corp IT come early or late? Let's get this party started! Get the oldies OUT. The young ones are coming and won't be held back any longer, move over gramps!

very well said..I was laid off...and I did not sign PCL....but they did not terminate me on the specified day...then some one called me from abbott and threatened me to sign pcl or else she will terminate my PCL.....they also messed up with my unemployment....they said still i work with them....bunch of crooked unethical people

very well said..I was laid off...and I did not sign PCL....but they did not terminate me on the specified day...then some one called me from abbott and threatened me to sign pcl or else she will terminate my PCL.....they also messed up with my unemployment....they said still i work with them....bunch of crooked unethical people

sounds like your enjoying 4/20 either way

carry on!

Rumors are swirling in AP14! New contractors hired daily and the interns have arrived! Now is the time to start the culling! A whole department of temporary workers will do a bang up job. Abbott management at its finest!