• Wed news: Medicare $2 generics. Biogen’s high-dose Spinraza. Roche breast cancer trial. Lilly’s unique AI deal. Sage Alzheimer’s fail. See more on our front page

I will be retiring in the near future younger than i hoped

I have 100,473,909,899 in my 401k, I've had my match set at 1,000,000%, I have a meaty fuck rod that is 12 inches, I have 235 children, a fleet of Fiats and Buggatis, 37 beach homes, 5,000 maids, my maids have maids, new woman and man every night while my wife corrals our 300 horses, I am only 23 can I retiree happily?

It's funny how the lazy and jealous people cannot comprehend their peers are millionaires. Not just $1 million. Many millions and it did not come from Pfizer pay. It came from Pfizer time.

Pfizer time is the most valuable resource. 20 hours a week paid by Pfizer used to run a small business. Doing it over 10 years

Pfizer time is the most valuable resource. 20 hours a week paid by Pfizer used to run a small business. Doing it over 10 years

In recent years many have started small side businesses while waiting for the next layoff. Can't believe people still think that the layoffs will not happen to them. It is only a matter of time before the next large layoff

Incredible, how they dont know how many have done this. One of my friends from Phase II class gamed the system here for YEARS before she got caught. She played the maternity leave/ long term disability leave game in the late 90s when we were morbidly obese with drugs, and new divisions and all that were popping up every other year. She was running her own company and was handing out flyers all over announcing her "business".

It's funny how the lazy and jealous people cannot comprehend their peers are millionaires. Not just $1 million. Many millions and it did not come from Pfizer pay. It came from Pfizer time.

The Monday to Friday Pfizer time is so valuable to starting your own business. Where else can you make 6 figure and build a small business on company time? I know there are people who will comment it is not ethical, but when you have the real possibility of being laid off in the next couple years, ethics go our the window.

Incredible, how they dont know how many have done this. One of my friends from Phase II class gamed the system here for YEARS before she got caught. She played the maternity leave/ long term disability leave game in the late 90s when we were morbidly obese with drugs, and new divisions and all that were popping up every other year. She was running her own company and was handing out flyers all over announcing her "business".
This sounds a lot like someone I know, too. Did she change her "business" last name a wee bit so that she wouldnt get caught? While I admire her ability to start a business on the side, it's wrong to do it during company time.

The Monday to Friday Pfizer time is so valuable to starting your own business. Where else can you make 6 figure and build a small business on company time? I know there are people who will comment it is not ethical, but when you have the real possibility of being laid off in the next couple years, ethics go our the window.

I agree. But if you plan well, you can do a good job. You can get solid work done and still have some time to invest in real estate, follow the stock market, sell stuff online, or other things that don't compete with Pfizer. Plan your days well and you really don't have to compromise your ethics. You have to be serious about it and have some discipline.

The majority of the jobs will be gone in 5 years. If you have an RN or MD you still will have opportunities.

Having an RN or MD will be as good as owning pure gold in the future. The real opportunities will be outside the shrinking pharma industry, though. The days when we could charge $100 a pill because the suckers would always pay for it are over. Bring on that healthcare reform. It's l--o--n--g overdue in the USA!

I agree. But if you plan well, you can do a good job. You can get solid work done and still have some time to invest in real estate, follow the stock market, sell stuff online, or other things that don't compete with Pfizer. Plan your days well and you really don't have to compromise your ethics. You have to be serious about it and have some discipline.

The problem with reps they are disciplined with their Pfizer job but aren't disciplined in understanding life after Pfizer. They think this job will last forever or another pharma job will come along. Both not true

Having an RN or MD will be as good as owning pure gold in the future. The real opportunities will be outside the shrinking pharma industry, though. The days when we could charge $100 a pill because the suckers would always pay for it are over. Bring on that healthcare reform. It's l--o--n--g overdue in the USA!

Oh yea, and lawyers are going to lower yheir fees. Long overdue,teachers, firemen, gov't workers, financial advisors, all will be doing the same. It's called Obama's Presidency.

Oh yea, and lawyers are going to lower yheir fees. Long overdue,teachers, firemen, gov't workers, financial advisors, all will be doing the same. It's called Obama's Presidency.

Ignoramus! No one needs to pay big money to people that read off of a marketing script using a tablet or laptop. And very few companies want to hire marketing people that let others do the work for them. That's the bottom line, and that is why so many Pfizer and Merck district and regional managers and marketing directors were jobless until they started their 1 employee "leadership" companies or "marketing consultancy" companies.

The policies of whomever is in office has nothing to do with it.

I am 48, career rep, $750,000 in the 401k. I am married and I have more than two kids. Maybe that's why I don't have as much money as some of the others on here, and I have never been promoted. However, I have a nice family and that is worth it to me!