Hospital Sales end is still near

Anyone heard from Kristen? Or is she still in hiding? Leadership matters.

She is plotting her next move with Liz Barrett, who knows how to shut down a division,just ask me. I saw her in action before, and they are doing the identical manuevers for IS. It is all over folks,don't believe me, you won't even believe your own eyes and ears come December.

Naïve?

No, realistic.

Stay with pharma or medreps, and see where your "career" grows.

You will be stuck...as breaking out of the mold at an older age is almost impossible.

Not trying to start a war...just trying to encourage folks to think ahead!

Take care!

I hate to tell u but do you really want the few short years of your life HERE??????

I still believe in others to find my future. I believe in Pfizer's Managment leadership. Pfizer leadership is awesome and trustworthy. Gallup 360 surveys even say so. Yes, I still believe. Others are finding something for IS to do right now. They love IS. I do believe.

She is plotting her next move with Liz Barrett, who knows how to shut down a division,just ask me. I saw her in action before, and they are doing the identical manuevers for IS. It is all over folks,don't believe me, you won't even believe your own eyes and ears come December.

I guess you're saying you've seem them bring on a new product and cut a division 3
months later?

They didn't "bring on a new product" dolt. They added a quarter of calls so they don't get dinged on the BMS contract. My goodness, you must be simple.

No I think they brought IS into the Eliquis equation because the company needs to drive sales. Afterall, we are in business to drive sales not calls!! IS will deliver--count on it!

No I think they brought IS into the Eliquis equation because the company needs to drive sales. Afterall, we are in business to drive sales not calls!! IS will deliver--count on it!

Yes sales not calls. That's why they brought in IS. 2 calls a day mandatory, no sales goals or compensation says it all. You're so right on.

It's just a free trial period like a free whore.