Breaking: Rep retiring and not looking back

Ok. aaaand you come to CP every six months to post this, why? Im guessing that its to justify the fact that you've spent the last 15 years of your life doing something that a moderately bright high schooler can do, 4x a day for 30 seconds: pass a signature pad to an office manager, or puke up four lines on a RC-approved sales aid.

PS: Ive done the same "job", have several extremely profitable rentals properties and other revenue generating side hustles. I just don't come here to boast. Well....except for this post!

LOL
Now that’s the good old Pfizer mentality.

Ok. aaaand you come to CP every six months to post this, why? Im guessing that its to justify the fact that you've spent the last 15 years of your life doing something that a moderately bright high schooler can do, 4x a day for 30 seconds: pass a signature pad to an office manager, or puke up four lines on a RC-approved sales aid.

PS: Ive done the same "job", have several extremely profitable rentals properties and other revenue generating side hustles. I just don't come here to boast. Well....except for this post!

In my state most renters are not paying their rent and there isn't a damn thing the landlords can do about it. If I owned rentals I would be in jail by now dealing with these people. There is an article in the paper today about small time rental property owners taking a bath on their investments(no rent coming in, bills still due, etc) and selling them to get out from under. Maybe your state is different or you have wonderful tenants who always pay on time, but everything I have been reading says this seems to be a national trend. The government today is no friend to landlords. Hopefully it will change back to normal at some point but looking at who's in charge........good luck.

In my state most renters are not paying their rent and there isn't a damn thing the landlords can do about it. If I owned rentals I would be in jail by now dealing with these people. There is an article in the paper today about small time rental property owners taking a bath on their investments(no rent coming in, bills still due, etc) and selling them to get out from under. Maybe your state is different or you have wonderful tenants who always pay on time, but everything I have been reading says this seems to be a national trend. The government today is no friend to landlords. Hopefully it will change back to normal at some point but looking at who's in charge........good luck.
I’m aware of the challenges that property owners are having in some areas. My state has lifted the eviction moratorium- and the tenants have been notified. I am very fortunate to have tenants with strong leases - and guarantors.
None of my properties have issues right now. I will keep my fingers crossed.

Have opinion , im 47 have about 2min cash or liquid assets, another 1.4 in 401k . Have 3 houses one is paid off worth 650k does about 40k in rentals on vrbo, have a second house owe 400k it’s worth 1.2 does about 40k on vrbo rentals. Wife is in 30s does about 200k in comp. primary home I owe 400k worth about 2m. Kids college is prepaid, no debt other than mortgages . I have about 25k a month in passive income from other investments . Will have about $1000 a month in pensions when I retire.

am I crazy to walk away from my 200k a year pharma job even though I’m sick of the micromanagement , field rides and people trying to teach me to sell? Not saying retire but take break and find happiness starting new career?

Have opinion , im 47 have about 2min cash or liquid assets, another 1.4 in 401k . Have 3 houses one is paid off worth 650k does about 40k in rentals on vrbo, have a second house owe 400k it’s worth 1.2 does about 40k on vrbo rentals. Wife is in 30s does about 200k in comp. primary home I owe 400k worth about 2m. Kids college is prepaid, no debt other than mortgages . I have about 25k a month in passive income from other investments . Will have about $1000 a month in pensions when I retire.

am I crazy to walk away from my 200k a year pharma job even though I’m sick of the micromanagement , field rides and people trying to teach me to sell? Not saying retire but take break and find happiness starting new career?
Right. So your cup runneth over with assets and investments, and you come to Cafepharma to ask for advice from "detail reps" that pre-COVID dropped off lunch 4X a week for a living.
Seems plausible, and a wise use of your time.

I'd not walk away yet if you are only 47

I'm 60 and walking away with 5 million. I'm not getting the jab and will be forced to,

Biden though will be taxing those of us with 5 million heavily from what I've read.

don't get the jab and let the virus kill you. so dumb. sure you're from one of the red states that the virus is killing. survival of the fittest...

Agree, consider the Moderna based on recent antibody data. Will be interesting once the head to heads trickle out.
Pfizer marketing and contracting vs data

don't get the jab and let the virus kill you. so dumb. sure you're from one of the red states that the virus is killing. survival of the fittest...
And don’t take up a hospital bed when you get really sick. But if you do, you’ll spend your 5 million paying for your preventable hospital stay. Also, you’ll be given dozens of meds while in the hospital - none of which you get to have a say over.
Smart plan.