Xiidra / Oph enough is enough!!!

Not sure what the Tarsus appeal is ? Culture looks outstanding! However , crappy car allowance, pay caps in high $140s, disease state is few & far between. Some of us senior/ exec reps are there or better now base -wise. Go out and buy a car for minimum salary increase at best ? For non approved product in market with no established data on Doctor use ? Kinda risky if ya ask me.

Not sure what the Tarsus appeal is ? Culture looks outstanding! However , crappy car allowance, pay caps in high $140s, disease state is few & far between. Some of us senior/ exec reps are there or better now base -wise. Go out and buy a car for minimum salary increase at best ? For non approved product in market with no established data on Doctor use ? Kinda risky if ya ask me.
Gotta weigh that risk vs. the risk of novartis pulling the plug on eye care. If you are a novartis lifer it make sense to just take the risk and then goto a diff division. If you truly want to build your career in eyecare then Novartis definitely is not the place for you.

Yup LET’S GO. Ohh and they think by getting us Laptops thats a good sign?

They must think we are just stupid

I agree! You see anything looks great when you’ve been dealing with this crap for years.

They pay us well but it doesn’t make up for all the BS and ineptitude of management. So again people are looking to be inspired. Novartis Eye Care is not inspiring from the Regionals and above!

How about those NEW REDUCED QUOTAS? Some people on our team received 102% and yet others received 106%, Perhaps the 106% is justified and fair but there needs to be some TRANSPARENCY on how the number is arrived without being subjective. However the practice is “Here is your number…it’s fair…don’t question it” - Honestly thats BS! Why do we all except this? I think it’s another dishonest practice with the Sales Numbers and who knows what they’ll do when people are close to the 80% line.

I think they should also put next to your % of quota obtains the % increase you were giving for the Trimester 3. That is TRANSPARENCY!!!

Don’t you think we should know who had what % increase and how they are doing? Then we could all know if it’s been fairly distributed.

I agree! You see anything looks great when you’ve been dealing with this crap for years.

They pay us well but it doesn’t make up for all the BS and ineptitude of management. So again people are looking to be inspired. Novartis Eye Care is not inspiring from the Regionals and above!

biggest issue right there. They have not once given detail of how goals are formulated. They say its by history and thats it. So if a territory has a bad year happens to get some managed care wins they are basically assured PC. Meanwhile the idiots, myself included, that fight for 100% remain in the middle and never get any recognition. Its crazy how they do things.

How about those NEW REDUCED QUOTAS? Some people on our team received 102% and yet others received 106%, Perhaps the 106% is justified and fair but there needs to be some TRANSPARENCY on how the number is arrived without being subjective. However the practice is “Here is your number…it’s fair…don’t question it” - Honestly thats BS! Why do we all except this? I think it’s another dishonest practice with the Sales Numbers and who knows what they’ll do when people are close to the 80% line.

I think they should also put next to your % of quota obtains the % increase you were giving for the Trimester 3. That is TRANSPARENCY!!!

Don’t you think we should know who had what % increase and how they are doing? Then we could all know if it’s been fairly distributed.

Valid points! That would be great if nothing more than to be able to see how it all pans out trimester after trimester.

Dude. your ABL must suck because ours explained the difference and it makes sense. I don’t like it, but it is what it is. Now-have they screwed us for the last 6-8 trimesters on goals? 100%.

Dude. your ABL must suck because ours explained the difference and it makes sense. I don’t like it, but it is what it is. Now-have they screwed us for the last 6-8 trimesters on goals? 100%.
Please even the managers haven’t seen the formulas they actually use to determine “history” void if volume and managed care coverage.

Yea if you're a lifer, you're in the 140s in eyecare. Most aren't. Tarsus has a pipeline in eyecare! They are investing in eyecare. Go ahead and tell me the eyecare pipeline here at Novartis? I'll wait. How many times do we have to hear we aren't part of the 5 therapeutic areas from Vas and Sr mgt? How many times do we have to keep quelling the rumors from our doctors "what's going on with xiidra?!" "Are you guys being bought out?!" Why so many vacant territories? Sr Mgt has made it clear again and again we are not a priority. Long term- its a much bigger risk staying at Novartis eyecare than making the move to Tarsus. Unless you're waiting for that severance payout. Tarsus could be one of those small pharma that launches then gets bought out. But you think staying here is better? It's a matter of time. #massexodus

Yea if you're a lifer, you're in the 140s in eyecare. Most aren't. Tarsus has a pipeline in eyecare! They are investing in eyecare. Go ahead and tell me the eyecare pipeline here at Novartis? I'll wait. How many times do we have to hear we aren't part of the 5 therapeutic areas from Vas and Sr mgt? How many times do we have to keep quelling the rumors from our doctors "what's going on with xiidra?!" "Are you guys being bought out?!" Why so many vacant territories? Sr Mgt has made it clear again and again we are not a priority. Long term- its a much bigger risk staying at Novartis eyecare than making the move to Tarsus. Unless you're waiting for that severance payout. Tarsus could be one of those small pharma that launches then gets bought out. But you think staying here is better? It's a matter of time. #massexodus
You have till 2029 for xiidra patent expiration. Sounds like a lot of fun selling just xiidra for another 6 years. Especially with new targeted therapies being released at a rate of 2-3 per year.

Our apologies, but eye care is not part of the 5 therapeutic areas. #shouldhavetakenarealmajor

If you leave I won't cry
I won't waste one single day
But if you leave don't look back
I'll be running the other way
Seven years went under the bridge
Like time was standing still
Heaven knows what happens now
You've got to, you've gotta say you will

I'll touch you once, I'll touch you twice
I won't let go at any price
I need you now like I need you then
You always said we'd meet again

hands down best thing I’ve ever seen on CP

How did that buyout of Kala and Aerie go