Xiidra / Oph enough is enough!!!

anonymous

This is my first time posting on Kathy Pharma. Recent events in the EYE CARE division have left me speechless to say the least. I with countless directives going on a daily basis it seems counterproductive in any too many ways! Now to top it off, they want us to record all of our time out of territory… If you have a meeting record it, if you stop for gas record it if I was a phone call with a counterpart record it!

Why not just put ankle bracelets on us and turn the cameras on the iPad and all you do nothings up at the headquarters can sit there and see exactly what we’re doing all day! You guys are killing this company and it’s criminal how you’re getting paid the money you’re getting and this is your best thinking.

You are right on the mark! I loved your remark regarding the ankle bracelets and turning the cameras on. Maybe, we should be able to look at their medians and see what they’re talking about all day.

It’s all busywork… Instead of doing work! Recording all of those things in your daily log, does nothing to improve your call average. No matter what anybody tells you it does not!!!

Oh, by the way, that’s not the only thing that they whiners to record on a daily basis. We have a project Omaha… Record on 20 doctors whether you made one extra call, did you have one extra lunch, did you get the ophthalmic technicians email, and develop profile for them in Veeva, and then record it in a spear of influence. OK, let’s not forget also, the PTO tool that they are monitoring whether you sent out emails to these particular doctors who are the rep triggered emails from Veeva. Then you’re supposed to do a deep dive into Prisim! Stop the insanity and let me do the job that I know how to do. You pay me to be an expert at what I do I don’t need to be told constantly… And then placated with your insincere compliments that they were the best in the industry. Actions speak louder than words!!!

Oh, by the way, that’s not the only thing that they whiners to record on a daily basis. We have a project Omaha… Record on 20 doctors whether you made one extra call, did you have one extra lunch, did you get the ophthalmic technicians email, and develop profile for them in Veeva, and then record it in a spear of influence. OK, let’s not forget also, the PTO tool that they are monitoring whether you sent out emails to these particular doctors who are the rep triggered emails from Veeva. Then you’re supposed to do a deep dive into Prisim! Stop the insanity and let me do the job that I know how to do. You pay me to be an expert at what I do I don’t need to be told constantly… And then placated with your insincere compliments that they were the best in the industry. Actions speak louder than words!!!

I'm triggered just reading this post and couldn't agree more. Asking us to record every move we make in Veeva is on a whole other level. So now I spend time each day accounting in my Veeva day schedule when I was driving any longer than 30 min, when I stop to charge my car for any length of time, when I stop to pick up snacks for an office. I cannot believe they are asking this of us. In all my years in pharma I've never been so insulted. My numbers are good and growing, I have great relationships with my offices and targets, I send the emails to check the box, I click on Prism a few times a day to check the box and now you ask this of me. Gimme a break! They are so desparate in this division they will ask us to try anything in order to save their sorry asses, only to cut us loose within the next 6-9 months.

This is somewhat trickling over to respiratory now. Not quite as bad with recording every move we make but monitoring pto tool and rep triggered emails and we just got told how to record time off territory properly (who didn’t know that already). What is the common denominator between eye care and respiratory? Hmmmm perhaps the leader? I have lost all the respect I used to have to him. The day I am told to record when I get gas is the day I tell someone to go f themselves

From the earnings report. Falling sales and generic negotiations don’t help in dumping a brand. “Xiidra (USD 89 million, –17%, –16% cc) 97% of the sales are in the US where the variance is driven by rebates. In the US, Novartis is in ANDA litigation with a generic manufacturer.”

Gotta love when you go to your top offices and they think they're informing you that Xiidra has been sold and ask you how long you'll have a job. This happens all the time right now! I just awkwardly laugh and say I just keep working until they tell me otherwise.

Gotta love when you go to your top offices and they think they're informing you that Xiidra has been sold and ask you how long you'll have a job. This happens all the time right now! I just awkwardly laugh and say I just keep working until they tell me otherwise.
Prob hear this a lot more after ascrs. After last one everyone thought that we were already sold to alcon. Problem is no one wants to spend the money Novartis wants for eye care. Maybe if they had a robust pipeline and include Lucentis.

Exactly! Just rip the bandaid already.

Why are they hiring external candidates. Its so crappy to do that to them. I mean I hope they are transparent they probably wont be here very long!
people have families

Exactly! Just rip the bandaid already.

Why are they hiring external candidates. Its so crappy to do that to them. I mean I hope they are transparent they probably wont be here very long!
people have families

Transparency my ass! They won’t…we all know that! I don’t believe they know what that even means. We need new leadership. Not one is inspiring

This is my first time posting on Kathy Pharma. Recent events in the EYE CARE division have left me speechless to say the least. I with countless directives going on a daily basis it seems counterproductive in any too many ways! Now to top it off, they want us to record all of our time out of territory… If you have a meeting record it, if you stop for gas record it if I was a phone call with a counterpart record it!

Why not just put ankle bracelets on us and turn the cameras on the iPad and all you do nothings up at the headquarters can sit there and see exactly what we’re doing all day! You guys are killing this company and it’s criminal how you’re getting paid the money you’re getting and this is your best thinking.

Your "body camera vest" will arrive next week. There will be a three-hour virtual training call to show you how to wear it and how to disable it when you take a potty break. Legally, they can't see your potty break.

:D

Loading PTO in Veeva is standard throughout the industry and jacks up your call average.

Do like I do....remember that you are a highly paid truck driver and make six figures loading shit into your computer everyday,

Wow! Can we say…..what on earth is going on with all these metric reports sending out almost daily…

what a way to “life the heaviness” nooo let’s do the opposite and drown them in non-sense crap that doesn't move the business. Seeing customers is what drives sales!

How on earth did any of these people get these jobs?

Wow! Can we say…..what on earth is going on with all these metric reports sending out almost daily…

what a way to “life the heaviness” nooo let’s do the opposite and drown them in non-sense crap that doesn't move the business. Seeing customers is what drives sales!

Heard you that 1st time