• Fri news: Eisai/Biogen Alzheimers med. BMS earnings beat. Big Pharma unfazed by IRA. Indivior opioid settlement. Abbott CGM recall. —http://bit.ly/w28kSd — See more on our front page

Xiidra / Oph enough is enough!!!

Are they filling all these spots or just sitting around and interviewing people?

All I can say is of they hire external people its pretty disrespectful if we get sold or downsize. Then again people should do their homework before coming in.

Anybody remotely wanting to come to eyecare isn’t that bright.

Are they filling all these spots or just sitting around and interviewing people?

All I can say is of they hire external people its pretty disrespectful if we get sold or downsize. Then again people should do their homework before coming in.

Anybody remotely wanting to come to eyecare isn’t that bright.

I’m currently interviewing and they say there’s nothing to be concerned about. I’ve had a hard time believing that’s true…at the very least they don’t know what’s going to happen. But I doubt anyone’s interested lol so maybe it’s accurate.

I’m currently interviewing and they say there’s nothing to be concerned about. I’ve had a hard time believing that’s true…at the very least they don’t know what’s going to happen. But I doubt anyone’s interested lol so maybe it’s accurate.
Who is they?

If (they) is an ABL they would have NO idea. Why in the world would you come here? It is a terrible culture and it’s getting worse everyday.

If you can possibly find ANY other position I would go anywhere but here. It’s not if something will happen it’s most definitely when it’s going to happen.

Who is they?

If (they) is an ABL they would have NO idea. Why in the world would you come here? It is a terrible culture and it’s getting worse everyday.

If you can possibly find ANY other position I would go anywhere but here. It’s not if something will happen it’s most definitely when it’s going to happen.
Spot on! Go anywhere but, here. If you have family to support and do not want to be looking again soon. I’d personally look elsewhere

Who is they?

Several of the ABL’s are leaving the division or trying to. As clueless as they are, even they know what’s coming! ABL’s will tell candidates what they want to hear because they have a spot they’re forced to fill.

Several of the ABL’s are leaving the division or trying to. As clueless as they are, even they know what’s coming! ABL’s will tell candidates what they want to hear because they have a spot they’re forced to fill.
What more do you need to see? ABL’s that are Respected upper mgmt leaving. Top reps saying goodbye and either leaving or going to other divisions. More new competition in the market with aggressive growth numbers. Tell us what the appeal is to stay here?

What more do you need to see? ABL’s that are Respected upper mgmt leaving. Top reps saying goodbye and either leaving or going to other divisions. More new competition in the market with aggressive growth numbers. Tell us what the appeal is to stay here?

rumors about ABLS leaving is not the same as them leaving. Nobody has gone anywhere. Yet

Not rumors, actual moves. A Midwest ABL just left to join Chase Garwood at Tarsus and 1st place ABL in Ca went to MS with Novartis.

ABLs are leaving or are planning to leave. Just like the poster above said, the midwest ABL left, an ABL in CA left. There is an ABL in the northeast who took a rotational position in Sales Ops, but my guess is he's not coming back to an ABL role in EC because he knows whats up and no future here.

ABLs are leaving or are planning to leave. Just like the poster above said, the midwest ABL left, an ABL in CA left. There is an ABL in the northeast who took a rotational position in Sales Ops, but my guess is he's not coming back to an ABL role in EC because he knows whats up and no future here.

Whenever an ABL does a rotation, that means they’re ready to GTFO and if they come back at all it won’t be for long lol

What I think is more telling is that management isn’t even trying to retain ABL’s or reps. I would just guess by saying that 40% of our salesforce is interviewing or serious entertaining interviewing at Tarsus. My guess will be that by end of August 35-40 reps will have left Novartis for Tarsus.

Then what? How are you going to explain that?

“Why would they leave? We are giving them laptops.”

#NoClue

What I think is more telling is that management isn’t even trying to retain ABL’s or reps. I would just guess by saying that 40% of our salesforce is interviewing or serious entertaining interviewing at Tarsus. My guess will be that by end of August 35-40 reps will have left Novartis for Tarsus.

#NoClue
That could be their master plan. Please leave and then we won’t have to pay severance. Which would be soooooooooo sad but I can’t put this company by anything.

This company has had numerous CIA’s to support my theory. Need I say more.

#NoClue
There's no place like home
With your family around you you're never alone
When ya know that your loved
You don't need to roam
Cause there's no place like home

Time's are changing everyday
We won't get by with those same old ways
(No-oooo)
Pulling together, we'll make it right
With help from our friends, I know we'll get by

When you know that your loved
You don't need to roam
Cause there ain't no place like
(Better believe it)
There ain't no place like
(Better believe it)
"I mean no place child".

source: https://www.lyricsondemand.com/tvthemes/227lyrics.html

When ya know that your loved
You don't need to roam

Time's are changing everyday
We won't get by with those same old ways
(No-oooo)
Pulling together, we'll make it right
With help from our friends, I know we'll get by

When you know that your loved
You don't need to roam
(Better believe it)
There ain't no place like
(Better believe it)
"I mean no place child".

source: https://www.lyricsondemand.com/tvthemes/227lyrics.html

Thanks Tad, that very inspirational. I feel more grounded already.

Not to mention high up marketing people and that weirdo CK