Welcome to the Novartis Board

don't worry we had a girl called bar fly who scored a 48 on a test during training and she made it through training just fine. If you can lie you can work for Novartis and if you look good and swallow.

Re:Organizational Changes

Has anyone heard what is going on? Everyone in the company is having a pocket District meeting this coming Thursday morning, what gives? I've heard alot of different rumors including that we are going to a POD system? Anyone know?

Re:Organizational Changes

[ QUOTE ]
Has anyone heard what is going on? Everyone in the company is having a pocket District meeting this coming Thursday morning, what gives? I've heard alot of different rumors including that we are going to a POD system? Anyone know?

[/ QUOTE ]

The main purpose id to fill everyone in on the upcoming expansion and changes.

Novartis is a great company to work for!! I am a first time reader of this chat board and am shocked, somtimes digusted, and baffled by the comments made on this board. I have worked to Novartis for eight years and am extremely thankful for the great job I have. Yes, there are a lot of reps out there...but, Novartis is not any different in their management style than any other major corporation. I have manager and regional director who are both fair, ethical, and easy to work for or talk to. Grow up out there....youth is sometimes a stubling block for ignorance and false perception of the realities of employment and work. Be ethical, work hard, and be considerate of your employer and their standards...and you will succeed. I am a multiple award winner and this was achieved by hard work and dedication......AND Novartis has always rewarded me in return. You cannot pass judgement on the crop because you have a few bad apples on one tree...find that mentor....find that solution...it is ripe for the picking. Novartis is a Great company...I am proud to work for them...and look forward to my new endeavors when I leave this postion to move forward to my next challenges with this phenomenal company. Some of you need to reevaluate your career choices and move on.... !!!!!!
wink.gif
<font color="green"> </font>

The company is great but you have to watch out for certain individuals like M Lloyd RD who would smile to your face and stab you in the back. Just be careful who you trust.

Anyone aware of the compliance/ethics investigation going on? I heard several reps from the New Jersey area were called to corporate and were intimidated and interrogated about NEC events and expense reports. Some were fired, some given "Code of Conduct" letters.

OMG If you want to work for a normal company you will feel a part of it is not Novartis. Novartis is a one on a kind company that not a good experince. Check out all the posts. Most other companies basically care for thier people.
Most of the people are new and will do anything to climb over you. It is true.
What do others think? What is unpredictable is the budgets that affect your money, family and feeling of worth. Ask Norvatis people about this.

On one of the other boards, it was mentioned that NOVARTIS will terminate sales reps, who during their training sessions flunk the same test twice. Do they do this on a regular basis? Is is something that is in their policybook?

Hell, when I worked for Novartis you DESERVED to get terminated if you couldn't pass the tests... considering the fact that the DMs GAVE US COPIES OF THE TESTS w/ ANSWERS BEFOREHAND. And no, I'm not talking about study guides, mocks, etc. etc. They gave us the exact same tests, line-by-line. The testing was a facade, just like everything else at that company. Ineffective, expensive drugs and a lack of ethics in selling them... that's Big N for ya.

Aaaahhh... I can hear the clickety-clickety of keyboards now, as the Novartis pawns lash back at me for saying that... yeah yeah I know, 'screw me'. After you get that all outta your systems, ask yourself if it's true. I can name names.

The above post passed his tests only because he memorized the answers. Great !!?? What he/she misses is the fact that this outfit sucks and treats its reps like crap, including himself. Wakeup, and quit drinking the NoFartus Koolaid dude !!!!!!!!!!!!!