Welcome to the Novartis Board

crazy.gif
Anyone still working for the gestapo at Novartis should park the company car at the landfill and tell the manager to go to hell. The managers really are evil -ask the reps. how many managers they know have had an affair with their reps. or how many people they have protected for sex, or how many innocent people they have tried to ruin.

[/ QUOTE ] Class Action Lawsuit !

Isn't it obvious? They had to clean all of the shit off the decks in order to get a clean start. The attitude was so bad around here it's no wonder you guys were ranked dead last. I'm so sick of hearing you veteran reps bitch about young reps who actually work everyday and don't spend hours each day complaining about how it it was in the "good ole days". Get to work or quit and save the company the time and effort to fire you. Why don't you old guys go be greeters at Wal-Mart. It should be a good gig, you won't to work hard and you can talk all day to old people and complain.
grin.gif

Any neuroscience reps interview w/Oncology yet?

It seems like the Oncology expansion is totally ignoring all the Neuroscience reps who have applied for these positions. Everyone in my region has applied, yet nobody has been contacted for any interviews. what is the story??
confused.gif

Re: Any neuroscience reps interview w/Oncology yet?

It seems like the Oncology expansion is totally ignoring all the Neuroscience reps who have applied for these positions. Everyone in my region has applied, yet nobody has been contacted for any interviews. what is the story??
confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't you get it? If they hire the CNS reps, then they'll have two positions to train for!! You won't have any idea what you're doing in Onc, and your manager will have to fill your spot.

Typically they draw the line at 30-40% internal hires, but Onc is a bit different, and they're probably looking for onc experience in those positions. The same thing happened with the Resp/Derm expansion when the Geigy reps couldn't get on, and the Xolair expansion when the Resp/Derm reps were limited to 40%.

Hey who is Steve Engelheart and what is he all about? Is he a good leader? Would you follow him to battle or not? Is full of shit? Any insight you can give me would be great.

Hey who is Steve Engelheart and what is he all about? Is he a good leader? Would you follow him to battle or not? Is full of shit? Any insight you can give me would be great.

[/ QUOTE ]
i work in onc and steve is relatively new for us BUT he is striking me as a good leader one who is listening and striking a balance between what basal wants and how to make it work for us here if you ask me now , i would follow him into battle and ,no i'm not related to him it's just my impressions at this point

[/ QUOTE ]
i work in onc and steve is relatively new for us BUT he is striking me as a good leader one who is listening and striking a balance between what basal wants and how to make it work for us here if you ask me now , i would follow him into battle and ,no i'm not related to him it's just my impressions at this point

[/ QUOTE ]

Did he come over to Novartis from Merck?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did he come over to Novartis from Merck?

[/ QUOTE ]
no roche

Stevie is a prick, so watch yourself. No one was too fond of him at Roche (at least those who worked below him). He's a giant suck-up to the folks he reports to and will rarely fight any battles. Have fun and I'm glad he's yours now!
smile.gif

Just left Neuroscience. Now work for a great Oncology company. Sooo happy to be away. I won every award Neuroscience Offered, Yet my DM Still Treated me like shit. Jim Carouso was the start! Too many Doo Rags and Fubu shirts at meetings. Talk about turnover...My manager has now lost 14 specialty reps from his district. Regional management is no better. With a name like Stan Dipshit you can't be to good.

With all the upper management now out the door will you please find a way to take Bill Carkhuff too.

I have a request: Please get rid of the Carkhuff complainers.

I'm sure they will stop complaining once they get rid of Carkhuff. That make sense to me.

There is a lot of things that were uncalled for that Bill did too so what come around goes around. I hope to piss on his grave too when he cashes in his chips.

F. U. Bill

Sometimes you have to look to the root of a problem in order to find out why a branch is rotten, grasshopper. Some things develop over several years. Inherent decay comes from other areas and spreads throughout. Count your blessings and not your shortcomings. At least you have a job to complain about.

So true! With all Bill's racist comments who cares. He gets what he deserves and there are many that loathe him.

I can't stand him as much as I can't stand the Packers.

I'm sure B.C. with find Hell a place he won't be able to bully his way through. Satan's waiting on him I'm sure.

B.C. is only one of many "toxic bosses" within our organiziation. "Doing the right thing, and doing it right" has several meanings within our heirachy, no matter what part of the country you work in. Some things never change and with the changes in the home office, I don't see any drastic measures putting more $ in the rep's pockets. Bay City, the Pritzkers, and Alkermes all want a return on their investment so I guess Charmin can have our "units".

Don't be surprized if Bill's gone by June. My guess is the company will show him the door and make it look like he's retiring. He's been a sore spot for the company for years and his time is over.

Every day Carkuff works is gravy. He has so much money in the bank from his tenure at Sandoz/Novartis, that he never needed this job in the first place. When I was at Reliant, that was half of the management team's M.O. That's why I left. Well, that and Gary Talarico, the products, Scott Skiermanski etc.

Yeah I heard BC got a nice payday after he was asked to leave Novartis. Even the people at Novartis said all he ever gave was hot air and that he was a no results train rider.