Welcome to the Novartis Board

Novartis is one of the most unethical,immoral companies I have ever confronted in all my carreer. This includes non-pharmaceutical. They lie, pay off and do anything they can to promote their less than effective products. Pharma means nothing to them.They are all young,inexperienced representatives that unfortunately shape the misconception of our industry.Best quote ever by a doc" Lescol XL, a little better than diet".Keep up the good work Novartis. Bottom of the barrel is quite a compliment.

Novartis is firing 170 people in India without following due process of law and illegally. Very unfortunate this is happening because of one person who does not know how to run a company business Sanjay murudeshwar

The next layoff will be 5k USA employees. HR is already asking managers to stack rank it's employees and we are all on borrowed time.

Novartis is one of the most unethical,immoral companies I have ever confronted in all my carreer. This includes non-pharmaceutical. They lie, pay off and do anything they can to promote their less than effective products. Pharma means nothing to them.They are all young,inexperienced representatives that unfortunately shape the misconception of our industry.Best quote ever by a doc" Lescol XL, a little better than diet".Keep up the good work Novartis. Bottom of the barrel is quite a compliment.

Amgen is much worse.

Some things never change.

The latest news today online Reuters states there will be an 8K reduction - anyone hear anything from Novartis yet? They say 640 R&D but that is separate from the 8K. I wonder if it’s a certain franchise?