Triax

Hello people wake up. Triax is going to be rolled right into akrimax. That's the plan. They are already using Triax profits to fund akrimax Remember the conf call we had in August? Triax has too much debt to sell over $6.00 share. Lots of jobs are on the chopping block for one reason ...PSS pays small salaries therefore Triax will get rid of any re making over 60k base and hire a rep thru PSS making 40k That is the plan.I agree check out the website....one of m friends got a call for the Texas territory and the poor rep is still employed at Triax

Hello people wake up. Triax is going to be rolled right into akrimax. That's the plan. They are already using Triax profits to fund akrimax Remember the conf call we had in August? Triax has too much debt to sell over $6.00 share. Lots of jobs are on the chopping block for one reason ...PSS pays small salaries therefore Triax will get rid of any re making over 60k base and hire a rep thru PSS making 40k That is the plan.I agree check out the website....one of m friends got a call for the Texas territory and the poor rep is still employed at Triax

Is this the San Antonio territory? What is going on in that area?

What are you thankful for?

I am thankful for Bruce, Kerri, Craig, Tiffani and Eric for writing all of these posts on the Triax board - without respectful thought leaders like these people, Pharmaceutical Sales would be hopeless - Thanks to all of you for your sound advice, leadership and willingness to go the extra mile! r*****s!!!

Get used to your coporate card being turned off, managers bitching you out for minor issues BUT holding on to your reviews/expense reports/raises anything that really matters to a rep. Don't expect a raise, I have been here for almost 3 years and just received a raise ha ha what a**es if only the market was better. This company is Bu** SH**! Don't waste your time no matter how hard you work they are never happy. The PSS postings are totally true they are hiring people with 10 years experience for 40k and letting go the rest.

Fill fake prescriptions? If a doctor writes you a prescription and you fill it, that is a legit Rx, not a fake one. Each of us filling a Minocin Kit Rx to see if it would get through the system and show up in the data is not wrong. There is nothing wrong with that at all. I like to do it in my territory as frequentlly as possible. I get Rx's filled then give them to a doc for indegent patients. smart business.

Ok you are full of it, the medication is not needed, that is wrong to keep asking doctors to give us FAKE prescriptions. I have stopped asking because I am not even a patient and they should not be writing a script.

This company seems great other than this billboard. I interviewed for a job yesterday and everything seems on the up and up. Bonus plan looks great, opportuntiy for advancement, etc. Rest industry is slashing sales force and they are growing.

This company seems great other than this billboard. I interviewed for a job yesterday and everything seems on the up and up. Bonus plan looks great, opportuntiy for advancement, etc. Rest industry is slashing sales force and they are growing.

You must be kidding, they are not growing and you would be foolish to believe that you make good bonus, and no advancement at all. The reason they seem as if they are growing is because they are replacing good reps. This place is a JOKE!!!