Triax

I have been here about 18 months and have earned bonus every qtr - $6,700 this quarter... I came from another company so unlike some of the people here I have a good work ethic and do not have a sense of entitlement. You aren't owed anything and need to work your ass off just like the rest of us!

Triax is sponsoring a ball game at the AAD? I thought that wasn't kosher under PHRMA guidelines. I'm sure another derm company will have luxury boxes at the game to outdo cheap Triax.

I have been here about 18 months and have earned bonus every qtr - $6,700 this quarter... I came from another company so unlike some of the people here I have a good work ethic and do not have a sense of entitlement. You aren't owed anything and need to work your ass off just like the rest of us!

Whatever N Jersey rep, considering medicade still counts for you< I would be doing great too!

Yes, Shut up me-lo!! The only reason you've been sucessful is by stealing scripts and buying your doctors!! Oh and being the biggest kiss ass know to man!! Anybody who says they're happy with Triax is lying!! I have to get back to my post call notes b/x that's the key to sucess!! No excuses!!

there are jobs out there, your just a shitty rep that no one wants to call for them.
I don't even know how you got hired here. stop making excuses, and goto work.
signed the big purple, lovable guy!

Heres an idea. Lets have Joe and Leneord stoop down off there horses and ask the reps what they think of Barny in charge. Is he making the company so much more money than when Bruce was in charge or even Garry? Just because the guy was in your wedding does not make him a qualifield director. I thought you both wanted to avoid mistakes that you have made in the past with your other companies? Maybe you might get a laugh out of cafepharma, but just remember some bad things have happened in the last 5 months. Really bad things. Try pulling some reps in for their opinion. Barny always has a hidden agenda. He brought Bruce down to get the position, he got it, but what has he done? Has he improved Triax name in dermatology? If anything the reps are not happy because of his "beat em down philosophy" Dont think for a second that the whole derm world doesnt know how Triax/Barney treats people. Barny is making the managers into little molds of himself. I thought you both were better than this.