Triax

No Tom it wasnt Bruce. Hes actually busy with his new director position. Its so easy to try to keep blaming Bruce for everything when y'all just dont want to face the truth and how the sales force truly feels. I just spoke with two new reps today. They think this company is the biggest joke. They only took the job until something better comes along And it will. Tom if you think that threatening us with how hungry people are out there and all the other layoffs you need to learn something fast. Obviously Barny didnt teach you in your 2 day management 101 class. Yoou dont threaten reps to work hard. If your reps like you they are gonna work harder. Throwing "big brother" paperwork at us only means we will be out of the field that much earlier. You have created a very threatening work environment for your region. Hey its not healthy to have such a vendeta against Intendis either. Wait until they find out, which the director will in an hour. Tom stop telling Triax secrets to your buds at Ferndale. I ran into my Ferndale rep that found outTriaxs agenda through your cousin that works there. He is willing to go to Joe for me and tell him everything.

Ever since Barney took over Triax is reaching all time lowes in numbers and motivation! He has killed his reps spirit and morale!! Maybe if we were happier we would work harder. A great leader produces great numbers and you obviously have no clue what you are doing. I would beware of this company they are making thier reps miserable!!

RUN away as fast as you can......unless you want lots of stress and problems in your life and you can't get a job at McDonald's. Cause this place comes after McDonalds!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many of us are stuck here. The reps that were fired from Triax are having a tough time finding another pharma job. No one is leaving. There is no where to go and they know that!

Good reason to get to work and stop complaining. Much better here, if you work, then my
friends at most companies have it.