Triax

It does not matter if anyone is happy. They got rid of 90% of the people who would have seen through the initial "restructuring" and starting looking because they knew it was just a matter of time. Now, they are trying to get the ones left who didn't think of leaving after the first blowout to quit so they don't have to pay severance or unemployment by firing them. It is actually very simple. Bet says the company is done by August.

If you have the text send it idiot! Bruce you are putting your severence on the line hear and Craig you must have a death wish!!

Believe me there are many texts that should have never been sent floating around. Good advice for the future....don't text from a strip bar when you obviously only have one thing on your mind

Everyone in this company is miserable!! Tm's are losing money being in this company. Their goals of 20% growth are completely unattainable and insulting during this recession! While we struggle out her making our 12 calls our managers sit back in their nice, new, huge homes!! Not to mention their wives font have to work!! Must be nice to sit on your asses all day and criticize everyone when they should be looking at themselves!! Maybe we would do better if you didn't treat us like crap!!

Everyone in this company is miserable!! Tm's are losing money being in this company. Their goals of 20% growth are completely unattainable and insulting during this recession! While we struggle out her making our 12 calls our managers sit back in their nice, new, huge homes!! Not to mention their wives font have to work!! Must be nice to sit on your asses all day and criticize everyone when they should be looking at themselves!! Maybe we would do better if you didn't treat us like crap!!

You got fired dumbass-get over it!!

As you are finding out TM's aren't losing money! You are losing money because you got fired big shot!

[OH REALLY!!!! 14 current reps and 4 former reps paticipated. Two reps wanted to call in but weren't available. Don't try to play a little reverse psychology with us. You are not going to get any information. It is in the hands of two law firms at this point. It's over and I could not be more pleased with everything that occured.

QUOTE=Anonymous;2986807]Nothing happened because the call never happened[/QUOTE]

[OH REALLY!!!! 14 current reps and 4 former reps paticipated. Two reps wanted to call in but weren't available. Don't try to play a little reverse psychology with us. You are not going to get any information. It is in the hands of two law firms at this point. It's over and I could not be more pleased with everything that occured.

QUOTE=Anonymous;2986807]Nothing happened because the call never happened
[/QUOTE]

You are too funny! Get back on your meds before you hurt yourself.

Sure, I was fired and I am really upset that now I have to make 12 calls a day and grow 20%. You are just stupid if you don't realize that everyone hates it here these days. and don't bother replying i already know what it will say "You were fired you are a loser." Yeah, I think it is time to come up with something else to say. and don't bother with the bruce thing either.

It is so easy to keep replying and blaming posts on Bruce isn't it Todd. Most reps in this company are so unhappy.There is something better coming along. Some of us have already been contacted by recruiters. We aren't gunna leave quietly either. They are the ones conducting conf calls and arranging attny meetings to discuss inappropriate behaviors that continue to occur. I heard that one rep that works for Triax has an uncle that works for the FDA. Watch out!

Talk to the recruiter he or she will see you the same way Triax did--A BIG LOSER!!! Fact!!

It is so easy to keep replying and blaming posts on Bruce isn't it Todd. Most reps in this company are so unhappy.There is something better coming along. Some of us have already been contacted by recruiters. We aren't gunna leave quietly either. They are the ones conducting conf calls and arranging attny meetings to discuss inappropriate behaviors that continue to occur. I heard that one rep that works for Triax has an uncle that works for the FDA. Watch out!

I am a TM here and have heard nothing about any law suits with reps. Why are you
trying to get something going? I'm sure someone here has a relative at FDA--so what??