Triax

I was laid off in a company merger, my salary was 80k+, am wondering what the pay would be here. It appears they use contract and the salary won't be anywhere near that? Maybe I should look elsewhere. Thanks for your info.

I was laid off in a company merger, my salary was 80k+, am wondering what the pay would be here. It appears they use contract and the salary won't be anywhere near that? Maybe I should look elsewhere. Thanks for your info.

Best of luck, I don't know any derm companies offering close to 80 in this economy. There are tooooo many unemployed pharma reps that want / need a job and are willing to take a job for much less than before.

Triax is a great company! You just need to WORK much harder than ever before in order to make big bonus!

I got laid off a year ago. I am so desperate for a job, even if I make half of what I was making. I know a lot of reps are taking a job with Triax until they find something better. From reading these posts, as desperate as I am, I will not go to my interview now. Looks like management is very disrespectful of the reps. It also appears that they lack the experience.
My unemployment check, self-respect and self-worth are more to me than working for a company like this.

Have first interview w/ Triax on Thursday. What is base salary and vacation time? Considering leaving a good job to get into derm sales.

really???????????????????????? Have you not read anything on this board? run and run away fast. if you have a good job with a solid company and looking to get into the polar oppsite, then triax is a great fit. I highly reccamend you do not take any position within this organization.