Safe vs. Doomed Divisions?

I have no clue what a Team 1 is but why does eliminating a Team equal layoffs of people. Could it be a realignment?

Because the company fucked up Tanezumab which would be the only real product Team 1 would sell. Cologuard has coverage by Exact and team 2. Premarin is a molecule from the 1940’s and was supposed to be a temporary filler when the Reyvow contract expired. In summary Team 1 is left high and dry, hopefully that clarifies things for you

From a legal standpoint it’s a lot cleaner to wipe out a whole diversion versus selectively trying to place people into different roles in other areas. I’m not saying that’s the right thing to do but since lawyers run the company it’s probably what will happen, good luck to you all.

From a legal standpoint it’s a lot cleaner to wipe out a whole diversion versus selectively trying to place people into different roles in other areas. I’m not saying that’s the right thing to do but since lawyers run the company it’s probably what will happen, good luck to you all.

Correct! For reference see Team 3

It’s less risk to the company

No one is safe! Read the Bold moves 3.3 docs, total transformation of sales, SMEs & heavy emphasis on virtual reps, ie call centers, they keep saying docs want virtual, not in my world,

No one is safe! Read the Bold moves 3.3 docs, total transformation of sales, SMEs & heavy emphasis on virtual reps, ie call centers, they keep saying docs want virtual, not in my world,

All drs have told me is how much they hate virtual. Hence, many not doing them anymore. What is the company thinking?

The sales model has changed dramatically because of many reasons - internal and external influences are not the same now as they were when the current teams were established.
No one is safe.
This includes the bloated layers of management that contribute very little- other than protecting their kingdoms.
This will be dramatic and painful.
But, a corporation cannot maintain a sales force when it has no products to sell.

The sales model has changed dramatically because of many reasons - internal and external influences are not the same now as they were when the current teams were established.
No one is safe.
This includes the bloated layers of management that contribute very little- other than protecting their kingdoms.
But, a corporation cannot maintain a sales force when it has no products to sell.
All those KAMs who don't do shit. Start there. At least reps sell the products

Highest Risk is Xeljanz hands down.
LOE 30 month
Mkt Share crashing to Abbvie
GI saled zippo
CV & Death data pending FDA 2nd Black Box
ZERO PIPELINE BEFORE 2028
ALMOST 300 DAM REPS FOR CILUSTOM BASE THAT ONLY NEEDED 76 REPS WHEN LAUNCHED WITH A CLEAN PI

2nd at Risk is CLUSTER 1
Just no pipeline after Tuza was canned.

Then rest are 50/50 coin flip if effected much

Only division safe w headcount is Vaccine which alteady has 27% float so cut 27% positions & still headcount untouched

You left out 1 thing with Xeljanz--- the leadership is aweful! Worse Pres VP RDs and half DMs are worse of any division in Pfizer. Not US but Global Pfizer..... just bad hires last few years since doubled for GI expansion.
That alone should be 80% with mgt level.

No one is safe.

I think everyone realizes this. But for those that do stick around....the new model won't be fun. Pfizer thinks they can change the way we do our shit every day and that providers/customers will fall in line and say "sure just call me up on a virtual call whenever". Not going to happen. At least not out here in the western part of the USA. I don't know what other markets are like...but that shit not gonna fly out here.