Pay increase from pcp to cv?

What do you think the average senior and executive level salaries are?

As a senior rep (female) - I’m 145k , my partners, both male make significantly more. No hate- only facts, one has the same level experience as me and one has much more.
Im not a lifer but I’ve been here for a while. I’ve recieved great raises and insulting raises depending on performance and abl.

A friend of mine was recently promoted executive (male) and we have same salary.
the salary range in each band is huge. You should not expect to make the same as your counterparts, your salaries are largely based on what you negotiated when you started, after that it’s performance & ass kissing. If you get anything you’ll get an amount that bumps you into the lowest level of the appropriate band and it’ll be next February when everyone gets their merit increase.
Maybe. Do your homework and read the policy. There is business rule that allows reps to be paid lower than salary bands advertised.
If you feel butt hurt and violated you should call HR. They will tell you to F off.
If you feel that what you’ve contributed in the last 8 weeks as a new TAS is so powerful and compelling you should probably take that hubris and start interviewing for a new job before Novartis completely crushes your spirit.
Lastly - no one will deny that attempting to sell entersto in primary care was hard. We know that, but if you applied for a primary care job and accepted a primary care job then that is the job you signed up for so shut the f up. (If you got f-ed in 2020 this doesn’t apply and welcome back)

As a senior rep (female) - I’m 145k , my partners, both male make significantly more. No hate- only facts, one has the same level experience as me and one has much more.
Im not a lifer but I’ve been here for a while. I’ve recieved great raises and insulting raises depending on performance and abl.

A friend of mine was recently promoted executive (male) and we have same salary.
the salary range in each band is huge. You should not expect to make the same as your counterparts, your salaries are largely based on what you negotiated when you started, after that it’s performance & ass kissing. If you get anything you’ll get an amount that bumps you into the lowest level of the appropriate band and it’ll be next February when everyone gets their merit increase.
Maybe. Do your homework and read the policy. There is business rule that allows reps to be paid lower than salary bands advertised.
If you feel butt hurt and violated you should call HR. They will tell you to F off.
If you feel that what you’ve contributed in the last 8 weeks as a new TAS is so powerful and compelling you should probably take that hubris and start interviewing for a new job before Novartis completely crushes your spirit.
Lastly - no one will deny that attempting to sell entersto in primary care was hard. We know that, but if you applied for a primary care job and accepted a primary care job then that is the job you signed up for so shut the f up. (If you got f-ed in 2020 this doesn’t apply and welcome back)
The salary range for Senior TAS is $118-166. Most former PCP reps don’t make anywhere close to $118. Let me get this straight- Do you think we shouldn’t even be in the range? Do you think we should do the exact same job as you, but shouldn’t be allowed into y the range for the job we are doing? Is that what you’re saying?
OneCV or Two?

The salary range for Senior TAS is $118-166. Most former PCP reps don’t make anywhere close to $118. Let me get this straight- Do you think we shouldn’t even be in the range? Do you think we should do the exact same job as you, but shouldn’t be allowed into y the range for the job we are doing? Is that what you’re saying?
OneCV or Two?

Salary depends on the person and level of experience. if you were hired 2021/2022 pcp expansion you’re not automatically going to be given a salary to match your new peers.

overall there’s a salary gap because the pcp teams were hired during a time of social unrest. Many of the former pcp reps are new to industry and recent college grads. Again read the fine print regarding salary- there’s a loop hole that says salaries are based on experience, prior salary and several other factors. Pay transparency states 80% of employees should be within 10-20% variance- something like that.
Let’s just finish this & be honest. You were never told you were getting a raise to match the advertised TAS salaries. If you were told you are getting raise when you learned of your new position the ABL or RD went off script. If you choose to call this out with leadership make sure you have it in writing and make sure are 100% confident you were told you are entitled to a raise. What you were told is that you will receive an update may 1 regarding salary. you assumed you were getting raise because you have a new title.
there’s no update because on one knows how they are proceeding. Your whining sounds like you may not realize that the cv devision is hemorrhaging from an open flesh wound and salary negotiation is not a priority. Wink wink even frustrated abls are trolling now.

If you truly feel that strongly you should speak with your abl & rd. You should be prepared to give examples about how you are “doing the exact same job”

Yes, I got F*ed in 2020 and pretty much every day since I came back too, with the same condescending “welcome back” that you offer. I’m well qualified for any job I want at any other company and will pursue that just like most of the other rehired when we fully best this fall…unless Novartis decides to pay us consistent with the market and ratchets back the metrics game.

Salary depends on the person and level of experience. if you were hired 2021/2022 pcp expansion you’re not automatically going to be given a salary to match your new peers.

overall there’s a salary gap because the pcp teams were hired during a time of social unrest. Many of the former pcp reps are new to industry and recent college grads. Again read the fine print regarding salary- there’s a loop hole that says salaries are based on experience, prior salary and several other factors. Pay transparency states 80% of employees should be within 10-20% variance- something like that.
Let’s just finish this & be honest. You were never told you were getting a raise to match the advertised TAS salaries. If you were told you are getting raise when you learned of your new position the ABL or RD went off script. If you choose to call this out with leadership make sure you have it in writing and make sure are 100% confident you were told you are entitled to a raise. What you were told is that you will receive an update may 1 regarding salary. you assumed you were getting raise because you have a new title.
there’s no update because on one knows how they are proceeding. Your whining sounds like you may not realize that the cv devision is hemorrhaging from an open flesh wound and salary negotiation is not a priority. Wink wink even frustrated abls are trolling now.

If you truly feel that strongly you should speak with your abl & rd. You should be prepared to give examples about how you are “doing the exact same job”
I’m not sure what bubble you’re living in if you think ABLs and RBLs aren’t having this same conversation with all of the former PCP reps on the daily, but they have no answers either and many, as former PCP managers, are in the same boat. The self righteousness of you thinking we are all on the same “team” and especially you would like to benefit from the Leqvio units we generate, but you are somehow worthy of an entirely different salary range is mind boggling. May you reap exactly what you sow.

Experience? Your whining indicates you don’t understand Progressions. No one is arguing they should be paid at Senior or Executive level if they haven’t earned that.
Since you want to quote policy about the pay transparency, I will explain that to you also. Every single person who was formerly PCP is at 2% or below. So around 40-50% of our current sales force is paid below the advertised range for their job, below the 2% range.
Is it beginning to make sense to you?

I’m not sure what bubble you’re living in if you think ABLs and RBLs aren’t having this same conversation with all of the former PCP reps on the daily, but they have no answers either and many, as former PCP managers, are in the same boat. The self righteousness of you thinking we are all on the same “team” and especially you would like to benefit from the Leqvio units we generate, but you are somehow worthy of an entirely different salary range is mind boggling. May you reap exactly what you sow.

not in a bubble, I wish I was. I do hear it but not on the daily. I would love to watch you present your case to an RD. Please do.
Ah yes - the same team. How much work would you do if your abl told you that we are all a number and a metric? What if they told you your “promotion” was due to Novartis not making headlines for expanding twice and then firing the new employees? What if they told you they couldn’t offer packages because the experienced reps would leave? What if they told you they’re not sure why they were kept? Or why you were kept? Unfortunately abls can’t tell someone to stfu.

My newer reps have asked but are more focused on learning the new geographies. You have a lot of spite but haven’t answered the question- were you told your salary was going to be increased to advertised range?
the only answer to this question is Y or N.
Out of personal curiosity how does increasing your salary benefit the team?
Your resentment is based on your entitlement & ideologies.
If self righteous equals realistic then so be it. I’ll always advocate for merit increases - but will I push for rep with 2 years at Novartis to match a rep with 15 years at Novartis? No. If said rep does exceptional work in the next 6 months will I push for more? Yes.
If you were my rep I would give you the corporate answer - “I don’t have any info, there’s a lot going on right now. Staying focused on performance is the best way to secure a merit increase. I promise as soon as I know something I will update you.” And since you are so brilliant I’d probably start looking at your kpis to ensure you are maximizing your brilliance.

not in a bubble, I wish I was. I do hear it but not on the daily. I would love to watch you present your case to an RD. Please do.
Ah yes - the same team. How much work would you do if your abl told you that we are all a number and a metric? What if they told you your “promotion” was due to Novartis not making headlines for expanding twice and then firing the new employees? What if they told you they couldn’t offer packages because the experienced reps would leave? What if they told you they’re not sure why they were kept? Or why you were kept? Unfortunately abls can’t tell someone to stfu.

My newer reps have asked but are more focused on learning the new geographies. You have a lot of spite but haven’t answered the question- were you told your salary was going to be increased to advertised range?
If self righteous equals realistic then so be it. I’ll always advocate for merit increases - but will I push for rep with 2 years at Novartis to match a rep with 15 years at Novartis? No. If said rep does exceptional work in the next 6 months will I push for more? Yes.
If you were my rep I would give you the corporate answer - “I don’t have any info, there’s a lot going on right now. Staying focused on performance is the best way to secure a merit increase. I promise as soon as I know something I will update you.” And since you are so brilliant I’d probably start looking at your kpis to ensure you are maximizing your brilliance.
Well, I have had an exceptional impact and can prove it, but obviously not going to put too many identifying details here.
As for your first paragraph- yes, we would have all taken that package if it were offered to get out of this disaster. Do you seriously think there is anyone here who does not know this is a disaster created by bad leadership? I’m well aware that I’m just a number and that’s all Novartis is to me too, so give me a number.
No, we were not promised a pay upgrade, nor were our managers. Then again, I was not told the terms of my continued employment before I accepted different responsibilities. I’m sure there are plenty of us waiting to find out what this gig pays before we decide whether to stay or go. The fact that Novartis has not addressed this inequity that flies in the face of its policies and “values” is what this thread is about. If you don’t care because it doesn’t affect you, I’m sure you are the smarmy, selfish stereotype of a lifelong pharma rep.

Experience? Your whining indicates you don’t understand Progressions. No one is arguing they should be paid at Senior or Executive level if they haven’t earned that.
Since you want to quote policy about the pay transparency, I will explain that to you also. Every single person who was formerly PCP is at 2% or below. So around 40-50% of our current sales force is paid below the advertised range for their job, below the 2% range.
Is it beginning to make sense to you?

I feel so enlightened now. Please share how you can to this conclusion.
You came to it quickly because you made it up. There was no blanket salary for pcp.

When a new associate is hired they are given an offer based on the position they are offered and professional experience. Experience = previous salary. The look a bunch of other factors too but in a nutshell there is a formula that pops out an offer and the candidate can accept or counter.

to answer your question - everything you are proclaiming makes sense but I am calling you out because you are outright lying.

Yes, I got F*ed in 2020 and pretty much every day since I came back too, with the same condescending “welcome back” that you offer. I’m well qualified for any job I want at any other company and will pursue that just like most of the other rehired when we fully best this fall…unless Novartis decides to pay us consistent with the market and ratchets back the metrics game.

how are you not vested if you went from cv to pcp in 2020?

OneCV or Two?

IS THIS THE SAME ‘ONE CV’ FROM A FEW YEARS AGO WHEN MANAGEMENT SAID THE SAME THING ABOUT THE AMPLITY REPS? THEY WERE ALL KICKED TO THE CURB AT THE LAST MINUTE BEFORE A NATIONAL MEETING. DON’T BELIEVE ANY OF THE BULLSHIT THAT THEY TELL YOU.

You're useless. You can "push for more" all you want (I seriously doubt you have the balls to actually do it), but nobody will listen to you.
The only way this rep is getting more money is by starting over and asking for it elsewhere.
By the way, your kpi's comment makes you sound like a small, spiteful, vindictive asshole. Is that really a good use of your time?