One fucked up company

Come on let's be real about things. Flemming defrauds its employees by trying to make us think we actually have a product that is superior to the competition. We over charge our customers and tell them to take it or leave and believe me they are leaving us thanks to our arrogance. Nothing really new in Ax or Rx pipeline. Nemo very late to market and probably sold. No future here.

Everybody has their threshold for corporate abuse, micromanagement, tolerance, job satisfaction, and personality/character sacrifice. Time to go when it is (b)reached.
When the culture is fractured the corporation becomes hollow. Truth and honesty are sacrificed. Tell me that is not an accurate picture. Remember, you better say the right thing or your employment might be in jeopardy.

do not forget Jessica Cohen. Flemming is the master vicious one, Thomas the intelligent vicious one and Jessica is the stupid, jealous vicious one. Anyone smarter than her, which is easy, is out

do not forget Jessica Cohen. Flemming is the master vicious one, Thomas the intelligent vicious one and Jessica is the stupid, jealous vicious one. Anyone smarter than her, which is easy, is out
Oh yes! You are so right. Flemming, Thomas and Jessica are the most vicious, dangerous and ruthless halfwits in the company.

I have been with the company for 8 years and it is awful since these three came into action. They are turning this place into the most demotivating, unprofessional establishment in the corporate world of pseudo pharma - medical device. As it stands, we are the laughing stock.

Flemming, Thomas and Jessica are dishonest. Clearly they don’t have a clue what they are doing, but I don’t really care. I will sit back count my severance, start a new gig, and move on, but I will watch the trio slowly destroy what we built. And when I finally get my last check from Galderma I will have the satisfaction knowing I no longer have to deal with those idiots.

Here's the deal. They are trying to disrupt the contract they had when we were purchased from Nestle. So much of the contract was based on the biologic. Stop or delay the biologic they can dismantled Galderma slowly which is happening. They will make a fortune selling Cetaphil. Then soon off Aesthetics. Look for a buyer for Aklief. The rest wraps up into Galderma s generic company Glade.

Here's the deal. They are trying to disrupt the contract they had when we were purchased from Nestle. So much of the contract was based on the biologic. Stop or delay the biologic they can dismantled Galderma slowly which is happening. They will make a fortune selling Cetaphil. Then soon off Aesthetics. Look for a buyer for Aklief. The rest wraps up into Galderma s generic company Glade.
When will Cetaphil be sold?