Galderma Ranked #1 Worst Company on Cafepharma

I am loving that I believe you’re sensitive, although, I keep whining like a bitch, and nothing I attempt is working. I apologize for using your public school line, but you see, I am a public school and directional university graduate, so I am obviously dumb. That’s why I became a rep.
I corrected your entry with proper syntax. Congratulations, your paragraph is now a six on the GMAT scale. You’re welcome.

Public schools have failed our children. They’re becoming pharmaceutical representatives.

10 PM, Saturday night, let’s peruse and post on the CafePharma site. Ha, that’s hilarious. You’re a loser. I’d keep picking on you, but I believe that it would be a hate crime.
Ahh yes Sunday morning at 11 am is much better than 10 pm Saturday. You prove how stupid galderma leadership is. You’re probably in marketing. Focus on the substance rather than picking fonts, punctuations and font sizes. Your leadership f’ed you guys over. Lol. Wait for the aftermath you thin skinned failure.

Ahh yes Sunday morning at 11 am is much better than 10 pm Saturday. You prove how stupid galderma leadership is. You’re probably in marketing. Focus on the substance rather than picking fonts, punctuations and font sizes. Your leadership f’ed you guys over. Lol. Wait for the aftermath you thin skinned failure.
You did not just post on one board but multiple. Again, on a Saturday night. You then try to rationalize it by stating”… Sunday morning at 11 am is much better.” You are a loser. You spent your Saturday night posting on the internet.

Did you light some candles and pour a glass of Sunny Delight, beforehand? One more time since you keep trying to mitigate your social ineptitude. You really posted on multiple boards on a Saturday night at 10 PM. Bask in your pitiable circumstance of having no friends. Try again, lonely boy. This would be funny if you had not just promulgated your miserable existence.

You did not just post on one board but multiple. Again, on a Saturday night. You then try to rationalize it by stating”… Sunday morning at 11 am is much better.” You are a loser. You spent your Saturday night posting on the internet.

Did you light some candles and pour a glass of Sunny Delight, beforehand? One more time since you keep trying to mitigate your social ineptitude. You really posted on multiple boards on a Saturday night at 10 PM. Bask in your pitiable circumstance of having no friends. Try again, lonely boy. This would be funny if you had not just promulgated your miserable existence.
Lol. Love it. Thin skinned Galderma marketing with a strong Thesaurus game (kudos).

Gaslight all you want. can’t retain leaders - that’s the conversation here. This person must be socially inept. they work at Galderma. Thank you.
That’s your reality. You spent your Saturday evening looking for internet discourse. You are out of your depth, you have neither the wit nor brevity. Either you’re on the spectrum, or you're just dumb. Hang in there, slugger, and keep trying, it’s adorable.

That’s your reality. You spent your Saturday evening looking for internet discourse. You are out of your depth, you have neither the wit nor brevity. Either you’re on the spectrum, or you're just dumb. Hang in there, slugger, and keep trying, it’s adorable.
Shitty leadership shitty employees. Monday morning rant instead of working. Keep going. Don’t have time for you. Gluck wasting your life at Galderma you loser.

Shitty leadership shitty employees. Monday morning rant instead of working. Keep going. Don’t have time for you. Gluck wasting your life at Galderma you loser.
Was this you, stupid? “You keep blaming the public schools for messing you up, but you can’t keep using the same excuse. If you are a grown adult, you are responsible to do something about your shortcomings. Using your shortcomings as a cover for giving out bad advice is also not wise. Focus on fixing your problems.”

Bless your heart, on-the-spectrum-guy. You are adorable. This is like playing chess with a re*tar*. You just follow the moves of others. You have resorted to a pubescent game of “I know you are but what am I?”. Keep trying, slugger. Pump those little legs.

Again, you searched for internet discourse on a Saturday night.

HATE THIS COMPANY WITH A PASSION...luckily I found my exit. Peace a**holes. Thanks for teaching me not to trust anyone from Galderma. Zero ability to do identify talent and grow / retain it. You guys are seriously a bunch of delusional r*****s. There will be reckoning for each of you one day. Cant wait to build your competitors up.