• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Galderma is a Harvard Business Review of how to Tank a great company with Piss Poor Leadership

I’ve been asked by recruiters what Flemming is like, as if they want confirmation that what they have heard is true. Such a difficult question to answer, as I feel like shouting asshole from the rooftop but need to remain professional. Thanks god we have this forum where we can openly vent about Flemming. And thanks god it’s not only me, we all appear to share the same opinion about this liability called Flemming.
Lying for anonymous internet clout. Such a loser.

Who cares so much about Fleming??? He is a rock star and makes boat loads of money. You on the other hand are a lazy sales rep who brings nothing to the table.

HR. Please do us all a favor and fire half these low performer reps. Let’s upgrade the talent and flush out the weak.

Who cares so much about Fleming??? He is a rock star and makes boat loads of money. You on the other hand are a lazy sales rep who brings nothing to the table.

HR. Please do us all a favor and fire half these low performer reps. Let’s upgrade the talent and flush out the weak.
HR is useless - Ben Foulk is dumb as rocks