Major Investigation on Dr. G- Bye Bye Doug

We here in Kansas/Missouri think maybe Stuart Smith had a hand hiring
this nutjob... maybe? Geenens is one weird MO FO !!! I'll call him next week
try to get him to talk and see if he's still @ Pfizer. He is the most Off-label
guy @ Pfizer!

You know him well enough to call him, yet don't know who hired him? Don't know which reps used him as a speaker? Don't know which DMs advocated for him? Surely Kansas reps are NOT that STUPID to know NOTHING about this guy. You guys used him, helped him get hired and worked with him! What an embarrassing cover-up.

Tell me that he has been let go. And who know who did hire him. This guy is a disgrace.

Kansas Zoloft DMs must be pitiful. No value placed on integrity when hiring. Makes me wonder about all the other hires in Kansas AND about the Zoloft RM who would advocate for this hire. Buckle up. Those SAME people are STILL hiring as we speak. Same RM is signing on on things with both hands!

Dr G is on the agenda for the KS Board of Healing Arts discipline meeting for tomorrow. We heard there are several complaints that have been filed against him by former patients and his ex-partner. The results of this meeting should make good reading for upper management.

Kansas Zoloft DMs must be pitiful. No value placed on integrity when hiring. Makes me wonder about all the other hires in Kansas AND about the Zoloft RM who would advocate for this hire. Buckle up. Those SAME people are STILL hiring as we speak. Same RM is signing on on things with both hands!

Who was the Kansas Zoloft RM??? There's the idiot.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Pfizer is committed to rapid decision making and strict adherence to appropriate corporate and legal policies.

As a result of our investigation into the matters first published in the Topeka Press, Dr G has been reassigned for patent training. A rush course has been developed so he will be able to take the patent bar this summer and become a registered patent agent.

With this change Dr G will be able to best apply his abilities to support our mission here at Pfizer.