Major Investigation on Dr. G- Bye Bye Doug

I told both my DM and RM that Dr. G. tried to make a sexual move on me,
he told me that he has the "fastest tongue" that I'd ever see and a real big
one (penis). They referred me to Kerry Sorvino, I'm new so I did'nt know
where to turn.

Yes you can contact me as a group.

KS

Let me answerr as a group. Who was the dumbass who hired this guy??? Who was the dumbass DM who advocated fo this guy as a speaker??? Let the dumbass who hired him get rid of him. We don't need some HR high-level moron. Let the hirer be the firer. It's the least they can do!

All this hub-bub and NO ONE knows who hired him??? Right.

So who did hire him, and where does he primarily speak? When will we know he is gone? And just what does he look like? Ihave heard lots of stories. He supposedly wears several earring, has bleached hair and sometimes wears mascara, lipstick and carries a purse. Is this true?

Has Dr G been given his pink slip yet? Does anyone know?

I am SURE that the anonymous dumbass manager who hired him knows if he has been fired or not. Hiring a person like this should be grounds for review and demotion. But NOOOO! We must allow this manager to continue to make stupid hires that cost the company a fortune in legal fees and destroy any semblance of integrity. I fault the hiring manager MORE than I fault the psycho doc! WHO WAS IT??? Also like to know who the field people were who advocated for him??? AND which VP signed off on it???

So who did hire him, and where does he primarily speak? When will we know he is gone? And just what does he look like? Ihave heard lots of stories. He supposedly wears several earring, has bleached hair and sometimes wears mascara, lipstick and carries a purse. Is this true?

Dr. Doug Geenens is now Dr. Doris Geenens apparently has had a sex-change
operation. He has turned into a she. We saw him out at a Kansas City Club last week. No shit! She/he said Pfizer is gonna let him/her go!

Let me answerr as a group. Who was the dumbass who hired this guy??? Who was the dumbass DM who advocated fo this guy as a speaker??? Let the dumbass who hired him get rid of him. We don't need some HR high-level moron. Let the hirer be the firer. It's the least they can do!

All this hub-bub and NO ONE knows who hired him??? Right.

You are right! I'm the gal who turned him in, according to the news article
he IS a sex predator. When will we know he and his antics are gone?

Is he still employed here? Who hired him? Who is going to take responsibility for not checking out his past credentials. I just checked him out on Google. He has all kinds of past issues. It is a sham that no effective background check was done. I have heard him speak. He is extremely manipulative and tries to get women to think he is a svengali (spelling?). Will someone please let us know that he has been dismissed and why? How many women (and maybe men too) have been sexually attacked by him in the company? This info needs to go to the Kansas Board of Healing Arts, as he is still somehow licensed there.

Is he still employed here? Who hired him? Who is going to take responsibility for not checking out his past credentials. I just checked him out on Google. He has all kinds of past issues. It is a sham that no effective background check was done. I have heard him speak. He is extremely manipulative and tries to get women to think he is a svengali (spelling?). Will someone please let us know that he has been dismissed and why? How many women (and maybe men too) have been sexually attacked by him in the company? This info needs to go to the Kansas Board of Healing Arts, as he is still somehow licensed there.

FYI. The person who hired him is STILL emplyed with Pfizer too!

Dr. Doug Geenens is now Dr. Doris Geenens apparently has had a sex-change
operation. He has turned into a she. We saw him out at a Kansas City Club last week. No shit! She/he said Pfizer is gonna let him/her go!

I saw her/him last week... man boobs coming in and make-up full on,
Is this goof ball still w/ Pfizer?

I saw her/him last week... man boobs coming in and make-up full on,
Is this goof ball still w/ Pfizer?

This has become huge cover-up. No one wants to take responsibility for hiring him, for supporting him, for being a part of his speaking engagements... Simple facts remain, someone at Pfizer was stupid enough to hire this man and use him for promotional purposes. Now when things have gone bad, no one is man or woman enough to take responsibility for a terrible hire. Guess its only reps who get put under the microscope, right?