Layoffs were WAY PAST DUE!

Your generally very safe if 50 or over (1 in 10 chance of being laid off). It's 40 something that get's you outed. All pharma's manage the age thing the same - it's basically a big funnel, they trim by the numbers (thin the herd) so by the time you have had 10yrs in the field your out. Very well known formula that keeps them from losing in court. Sweet spot in pharma is age 31-38, outside of those numbers your either too old or too young. By age 45 most have had 10 years and are dealt with accordingly. If you've achieved 50, your basically a made man! Females get outed faster than guys because most look old and shitty at 40, where men start to look distinguished and smart/believable. Sorry, the truth hurts, just the way that it is! Enjoy it while you got it - and don't spend it all in one place or on one person.

This is a hilarious myth that short-dick losers like you try to perpetuate. Let's compare: OK, how about Vince Vaughan and Jennifer Aniston; both the same age, who looks better? Vince Vaughan is a fat schlub who wouldn't look out of place cleaning a toilet, Jen remains HOT! Let's go older: Paul McCartney and Susan Sarandon, both in their 60s. McCartney looks like my Great Aunt Martha whereas Sarandon remains HOT. Need I go on, midget-cock? I'm sure you must be a big winner with the ladies!! What happened to you, did some pretty girl call you a fairy in 8th grade? LOSER.