Layoffs were WAY PAST DUE!

Anonymous

Thank goodness we are FINALLY getting rid of the dead weight at this shithole. For the last decade we had hundreds of useless fucks doing nothing but collecting a paycheck and lying and cheating the system. The huge expansions of circa 2000 brought in these incompetent clowns. Time to send them back to managing carpet stores, working retail and manning a waitress station again. You free ride is over losers. Admit it, you never should have been hired in the first place.

Thank goodness we are FINALLY getting rid of the dead weight at this shithole. For the last decade we had hundreds of useless fucks doing nothing but collecting a paycheck and lying and cheating the system. The huge expansions of circa 2000 brought in these incompetent clowns. Time to send them back to managing carpet stores, working retail and manning a waitress station again. You free ride is over losers. Admit it, you never should have been hired in the first place.

Yes, it is good that this "shithole" as you describe it will get rid of lying and cheating dead weight...

...and leave it with dead weight even better at lying and cheating.

I have won COE 4 of last 6 years and have connections to upper management. I will be here as long as I want while your fired fat ass is sucking off sailors for $5 a pop.

COE hahahahahah 4 out of the last 6 years lol. You and at least 1200 other reps. COE is and always be a joke. Try putting that on a resume. I would shoot that claim down with one question. "how many overlay reps in your territory silly boy. COE that made me giggle.

COE hahahahahah 4 out of the last 6 years lol. You and at least 1200 other reps. COE is and always be a joke. Try putting that on a resume. I would shoot that claim down with one question. "how many overlay reps in your territory silly boy. COE that made me giggle.

You obviously never won COE dimwit. You sound very jealous. You will be gone soon enough. I will be riding this cushy job for years loser. Wanna come clean out my garage for $10?

You obviously never won COE dimwit. You sound very jealous. You will be gone soon enough. I will be riding this cushy job for years loser. Wanna come clean out my garage for $10?

I have been to COE three times. It is a joke. It all depends on manage care wins. Look at Pittsburgh (ie. Nexium), New York (ie. Crestor), and Florida (Crestor). All won because of a manage care win. Most of the reps cant sell shit. Keep getting your samples signed on your computer. You are all dumg ass UPS drivers.

I have been to COE three times. It is a joke. It all depends on manage care wins. Look at Pittsburgh (ie. Nexium), New York (ie. Crestor), and Florida (Crestor). All won because of a manage care win. Most of the reps cant sell shit. Keep getting your samples signed on your computer. You are all dumg ass UPS drivers.

You are worth less than UPS driver. UPS Drivers actually deliver something at the time they get a signature.

Especially if you are @ age 50!!

Your generally very safe if 50 or over (1 in 10 chance of being laid off). It's 40 something that get's you outed. All pharma's manage the age thing the same - it's basically a big funnel, they trim by the numbers (thin the herd) so by the time you have had 10yrs in the field your out. Very well known formula that keeps them from losing in court. Sweet spot in pharma is age 31-38, outside of those numbers your either too old or too young. By age 45 most have had 10 years and are dealt with accordingly. If you've achieved 50, your basically a made man! Females get outed faster than guys because most look old and shitty at 40, where men start to look distinguished and smart/believable. Sorry, the truth hurts, just the way that it is! Enjoy it while you got it - and don't spend it all in one place or on one person.

Your generally very safe if 50 or over (1 in 10 chance of being laid off). It's 40 something that get's you outed. All pharma's manage the age thing the same - it's basically a big funnel, they trim by the numbers (thin the herd) so by the time you have had 10yrs in the field your out. Very well known formula that keeps them from losing in court. Sweet spot in pharma is age 31-38, outside of those numbers your either too old or too young. By age 45 most have had 10 years and are dealt with accordingly. If you've achieved 50, your basically a made man! Females get outed faster than guys because most look old and shitty at 40, where men start to look distinguished and smart/believable. Sorry, the truth hurts, just the way that it is! Enjoy it while you got it - and don't spend it all in one place or on one person.

why a made man at 50? protected class re: layoss etc? please explain. thank you. and no, i dont work for medi so its not like i'm putting a taret on my head here. i sympathize with you guys, and fear it's in my future as well in the next year or 2. Late 40's here but why is 50 a good thing to be in the biz? (im bored as hell, but have to stay with it a fee more years at least if i can)

In 2009 I know many 50 yr olds that were let go and 40 yr olds were not touched, all of these I am referring to had 10 plus yrs here. Referring to different parts of the country not just one region. Your formula is full of holes.

good luck chump, az been calculating this move for a year.... they already have the paid attorneys across the country to destroy the majority of you clowns who think you have a case

its no surprise, they pay a "certified" 3rd party to lay out the cuts, one that attorneys form that ensure there are no suits. The only thing this company can do right is legal that is if you prefer to just not pay out.... we already saw what sales divisions went to

Just get rid of the useless dead weight here. Admit it, 60-70% of the clowns that work here have ZERO impact on moving market share. I am glad we are having more layoffs. Time to trim back to the mid 90's number of reps and send the incompetent asswipes back to retail and being waiters/waitresses where they belong.

worked at the az rat ship for almost 10 years. funny thing happens during these massive layoffs, good people lose their jobs, and the protected ass-kissing execs get to keep their 200K jobs.

Most women look shitty at 40 huh? Well I look better at 43 than I did at 30... I have the money for tans,weekly blowouts at the salon, nicer clothes, nails...etc. I actually am told I look no older than 32.. Hmmm. Hair color/highlights helps to. Speak for yourself.. oh and that is after having 2 babies in past 6 years. I guess my tiny hiny and big boobs help too. I have won CEO last 3 years. And it was not pod mates doing all the work!