• Wed news: Medicare $2 generics. Biogen’s high-dose Spinraza. Roche breast cancer trial. Lilly’s unique AI deal. Sage Alzheimer’s fail. See more on our front page

Layoffs are coming in 2 weeks. Nobody seems to realize?

I was the one who thought it would go down December 17-18. I’ll admit I was thankfully wrong. It was just an assumption based on dates. But I was incorrect

Unless we are talking biosimilars

Now we see what the first semester brings. Been through all of these the last 10,years or so. Blockbuster LOE always brings significant changes. Reductions if there is nothing to replace it. Eucrisa certainly won’t. 4.5 Billion is a lot of $.

Now we see what the first semester brings. Been through all of these the last 10,years or so. Blockbuster LOE always brings significant changes. Reductions if there is nothing to replace it. Eucrisa certainly won’t. 4.5 Billion is a lot of $.

NO layoffs! The bottom 10% will be gone as usual. Don’t worry and enjoy your holidays.

I agree. Way too harsh. Guy/girl had an intelligent hypothesis, turned out to be wrong and then admitted it. Nothing wrong with that.

Who gives a shit. Layoffs are coming. dDoes the exact time really matter. collect your paychecks while you can. Those of you who think everything is too harsh, grow the fuck up.
Snowflake mentality. This is the real world. It’s dog eat dog. The big dogs usually win. 30:yr Careers are rare with one company. The future is technology. The door to door sales model is done. Even used car salesman do most of their business on the internet.
If any of us lasts another 5 yrs., maybe 10, ., it will be a miracle. We’re obsolete and provide little value to physicians regardless what you sell, PC, specialty.....all the same. Kidding yourself is futile. Our days are numbered.

Merry Christmas.

Who gives a shit. Layoffs are coming. dDoes the exact time really matter. collect your paychecks while you can. Those of you who think everything is too harsh, grow the fuck up.
Snowflake mentality. This is the real world. It’s dog eat dog. The big dogs usually win. 30:yr Careers are rare with one company. The future is technology. The door to door sales model is done. Even used car salesman do most of their business on the internet.
If any of us lasts another 5 yrs., maybe 10, ., it will be a miracle. We’re obsolete and provide little value to physicians regardless what you sell, PC, specialty.....all the same. Kidding yourself is futile. Our days are numbered.

Merry Christmas.

So true. Out of the industry now. Went to my primary care doc ( now hospital owned), was very rep friendly back in the day. Went from 4-6 reps daily 5-6 years ago to 1-3 computers coming back a week for signatures now. Job is dying a slow death.

Merry Christmas.
You nailed it... Snowflake mentality

Just got my notice, it’s from Santa. It says “cafepharma journalists” are all getting dog crap and coal in their stocking tomorrow morning. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Well I love Pfizer,and l love the salary that they give me!Pfizer is turning around for the best!Im glad to be here,and if they let me go I’ll get a good severance.So until then hush up!There are people who would love to work for this company!

Well I love Pfizer,and l love the salary that they give me!Pfizer is turning around for the best!Im glad to be here,and if they let me go I’ll get a good severance.So until then hush up!There are people who would love to work for this company!

Just like the Irish dreamed about America. Came over on boats to NYC and Lincoln snatched them off the docks and enslaved them in his army to march into a suicidal battle.

Nothing is as great as it sounds.

I’m on the primary care side promoting Eliquis and Chantix.Eliquis is above goal and now the market leader.I have nothing but good things to say about this company as well.They treat me good!They also pay me well too

For the last time Pfizer doesn’t “give” you a salary and they don’t “give” you a “free car”. You work for them and EARN those things. This isn’t altruism it’s economics