• Wed news: Medicare $2 generics. Biogen’s high-dose Spinraza. Roche breast cancer trial. Lilly’s unique AI deal. Sage Alzheimer’s fail. See more on our front page

Up coming LAYOFFS TO BE MASSIVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are so right. If Obamacare hadn't passed, we would be expanding reps now because it would be 1990 all over again with open payer and physician access!

You are an idiot. We will never be "expanding" reps ever again, regardless of who is in the White House. The world is changing, and so is health care. Now go listen to Rush Limbaugh - he'll explain to "my friends" (loser).

Pfe primary care is going from 3500 reps to 2900

And how many "upper" level managers and "Leaders" are going to be shit-canned ?
Any members of the BoD resigning because they couldn't keep up with the obvious shift in price gouging privilages, IP changes, in product pricing.... and simply NO decent drugs to hawk legally ????
Oh....it's the governments fault.
I forgot.
What's R&D doing nowadays ???

BoooHooo

You are so right. If Obamacare hadn't passed, we would be expanding reps now because it would be 1990 all over again with open payer and physician access!

Ok Douche. Lets get this straight. RIGHT after election and Obamacare is "law of the land", you have this out of the box plan. Right. Grow up. We will never grow like the 90's, but these cuts are in direct response to the changes in taxation, healthcare, health insurance costs, and an ever ugly economy based on Keynsian economics. Which has never worked. Ask Greece, Italy, Japan, Portugal......must I really give you more examples. MBA Economics here. Got into pharma because I hated being bought over and over by other banks and loosing with each purchase. SHIT! That is the PFE model. Should have stopped at Parke-Davis.

Ok Douche. Lets get this straight. RIGHT after election and Obamacare is "law of the land", you have this out of the box plan. Right. Grow up. We will never grow like the 90's, but these cuts are in direct response to the changes in taxation, healthcare, health insurance costs, and an ever ugly economy based on Keynsian economics. Which has never worked. Ask Greece, Italy, Japan, Portugal......must I really give you more examples. MBA Economics here. Got into pharma because I hated being bought over and over by other banks and loosing with each purchase. SHIT! That is the PFE model. Should have stopped at Parke-Davis.

It is not even worth trying to teach you the facts. The election had nothing to do with this. This has been in the works for over a year and what on earth do you think was going to happen in healthcare if Romney was elected? Good god you are ignorant

Word is in most of New England(excludingCT), that 75% of reps are finished!! That is significantly bigger than other regions, but not surprising with no access.

This is impossible. I don't overlap with anyone and there is no way Pfe could do with 50÷ less here let alone 75÷. Unless your "word" has some fact or proof behind it stop fear-mongering.

Have some respect.

It is not even worth trying to teach you the facts. The election had nothing to do with this. This has been in the works for over a year and what on earth do you think was going to happen in healthcare if Romney was elected? Good god you are ignorant

Ok douche. Of course it did. I agree the bloodletting would have been less with Romney. But yes. Cuts were coming. No. You are ignorant.

Now teach me some facts!

Like the CRA? Dodd-Frank? Solyndra? Benghazi? Susan Rice? Valerie Jarrett? Geitner the tax cheat? Biden the moron? Obama the liar? The first time she is proud of her country? Coward and Pivens (google those douche and see what's going on now). Where should I start? Reverend Rice? Bill Ayers and the weather underground? Where? Teach me mother fucker. Teach me!!!

Ok douche. Of course it did. I agree the bloodletting would have been less with Romney. But yes. Cuts were coming. No. You are ignorant.

Now teach me some facts!

Like the CRA? Dodd-Frank? Solyndra? Benghazi? Susan Rice? Valerie Jarrett? Geitner the tax cheat? Biden the moron? Obama the liar? The first time she is proud of her country? Coward and Pivens (google those douche and see what's going on now). Where should I start? Reverend Rice? Bill Ayers and the weather underground? Where? Teach me mother fucker. Teach me!!!

Amen

You are an idiot. We will never be "expanding" reps ever again, regardless of who is in the White House. The world is changing, and so is health care. Now go listen to Rush Limbaugh - he'll explain to "my friends" (loser).

OBVIOUSLY....an Obama groupee. I'm not going to even get into the debate . You picked this tool. I can't even imagine what this nation will be like in four more years. Oh that's right.....I'm a racist because I don't like the African American president. I didn't like Jimmy Carter either.....but that's ok!

More poverty than ever before
1in 6 living in poverty
6 trillion dollars in added debt. Mr. Obama called Bush... Irresponsible and unpatriotic for racking up 9 trillion in 8 years ....or somewhere there abouts......yet Obama promised to cut the federal deficit in half in his first term in office.

So he racked up 6 trillion in new....did not reduce the past 9 trillion in half......hmmmmm that sounds like an 11 trillion dollar discrepancy. Let me plant it in your eyes IDIOT
$11,000,000,000,000.

Bush, Obamacare,Barney-Frank. All put their own nails in the Pharma Casket. Go back since Medicare D bacame law. US govt. became largest purchaser of medicines. Do they want to pay for brand name or generics? Dumb question. How do you impact this? Don't approve new medicines.

Bush, Obamacare,Barney-Frank. All put their own nails in the Pharma Casket. Go back since Medicare D bacame law. US govt. became largest purchaser of medicines. Do they want to pay for brand name or generics? Dumb question. How do you impact this? Don't approve new medicines.

It's got NOTHING to do with that AHole !!
The actual problem in the Pharma "business model" (HAHAHA!!) is much simpler.
It's all because we can't continue selling crap at IP exclusive inflated prices !!!!!!
That's why the house of cards is so shaky...
And no REAL new drugs that actually deliver true differentiated responses...just sneaky claims manipulations.
Just bullshit and fraud.
But it NEVER alters the salaries and fringes of the upper echelons. Does it??
Plenty of perks for all as well as I see it......WASTE everywhere...and lots of it actually charged to the R&D budgets !
YIKES
So look closer to home for the root of the problem.
Maybe you are referring to moves by FDA and DOJ etc to limit the shenanigans ????
YEAH...I can see that hurting the "system"....

OBVIOUSLY....an Obama groupee. I'm not going to even get into the debate . You picked this tool. I can't even imagine what this nation will be like in four more years. Oh that's right.....I'm a racist because I don't like the African American president. I didn't like Jimmy Carter either.....but that's ok!

More poverty than ever before
1in 6 living in poverty
6 trillion dollars in added debt. Mr. Obama called Bush... Irresponsible and unpatriotic for racking up 9 trillion in 8 years ....or somewhere there abouts......yet Obama promised to cut the federal deficit in half in his first term in office.

So he racked up 6 trillion in new....did not reduce the past 9 trillion in half......hmmmmm that sounds like an 11 trillion dollar discrepancy. Let me plant it in your eyes IDIOT
$11,000,000,000,000.

all you do is spew FOX news right wing talking points with no independent thoughts of your own. Please - Medicare part D spelled the end of this industry and that was a repub who did it. Look beyond the poor minorities you want to blame for every problem in this country and maybe you will find some answers.
Like the poor inner city blacks are the reason for the downfall of the housing industry or the mortgage debacle - right - I could pick apart every one of your arguments but it is not worth my time.
One simple example you all keep overlooking in your quest to Blame Obama for everything - Romney instituted Romney Care in Mass. - Mass. now has horrible rep access and docs can't have lunches, dinners etc. Did you think ablout that before you voted for pin head? nope you didnt cuz Fox news didn't tell you to

all you do is spew FOX news right wing talking points with no independent thoughts of your own. Please - Medicare part D spelled the end of this industry and that was a repub who did it. Look beyond the poor minorities you want to blame for every problem in this country and maybe you will find some answers.
Like the poor inner city blacks are the reason for the downfall of the housing industry or the mortgage debacle - right - I could pick apart every one of your arguments but it is not worth my time.
One simple example you all keep overlooking in your quest to Blame Obama for everything - Romney instituted Romney Care in Mass. - Mass. now has horrible rep access and docs can't have lunches, dinners etc. Did you think ablout that before you voted for pin head? nope you didnt cuz Fox news didn't tell you to

So help me out? Why do we justify Obama's additional xxxxtrillion dollar debt load when he promised to reduce the existing one? That's not a spin but a fact?