• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

Immunology Sales Position

U bozos r disposable just like a former Dm here that got the boot bc they weren’t worth crap nor had any business skills like most of the ‘managers’ here! Start ratting out the lazy no good for anything managers should be top priority![/QUOTEJ

Agreed! And never let your DM subjectively try to screw you on your FCR

Will take the time from my busy day to respond to your idiotic post. What don't you understand? The DM is hand picked by Leadership to lead his field Team and rank their effectivity as future revenue generators. We are rewarded handsomely when we PRODUCE effective sales Team. It is in our interest that you SUCCEED ! When we have effective reps we don't have to expend our energy on ride-alongs etc, We can strategize and plan for improvements and attend our regional meetings.

Your post and the rest of the DM replies is the reason your own reps have zero respect for DM's. You (DM's) all don't do &hit and aren't worth two &hits.

Thank you so much for sharing. But Damn that is low for a biologic and launching the new drug is gonna be a ton of work. They should pay you close to what your teammates are making. Yes, they have more experience but it’s not fair. Your doing the same workload! I know they make $145 ish

Agreed. You should counter the offer for at least $115

Thank you so much for sharing. But Damn that is low for a biologic and launching the new drug is gonna be a ton of work. They should pay you close to what your teammates are making. Yes, they have more experience but it’s not fair. Your doing the same workload! I know they make $145 ish

I thought it was low but being new in a biologic launch and I didnt realize I was getting screwed so bad. I have a 6 month review coming up and hopefully my boss will make it up. My teammates are mum when I mentioned my base so I guess you are right - they are all way ahead of me and didnt want to make me fail bad.

I thought it was low but being new in a biologic launch and I didnt realize I was getting screwed so bad. I have a 6 month review coming up and hopefully my boss will make it up. My teammates are mum when I mentioned my base so I guess you are right - they are all way ahead of me and didnt want to make me fail bad.

Sorry for prying but how many years pharma experience do you have? Any prior experience in rheumatology? Because if you do they should have offered WAY more

I would stead clear. I was was put out after cardio care and looking to come back to Humira. My friends selling Humira said to stay away. They are in Rheumatology. Said company is expanding for 3 reps per territory for share of voice. They have 30 to 50 doctors total with limited acccess and already can’t get two people in consistently. The third will make if even more impossible. It’s likely to begin making access more difficult as offices continue to have access problems. This model is not sustainable and likely will lay off in 2 years or so once they see. Just what I’m hearing in the street. She said reps managers and some regionals think it’s insane and recipe for disaster but above rm no one is listnening.

I would stead clear. I was was put out after cardio care and looking to come back to Humira. My friends selling Humira said to stay away. They are in Rheumatology. Said company is expanding for 3 reps per territory for share of voice. They have 30 to 50 doctors total with limited acccess and already can’t get two people in consistently. The third will make if even more impossible. It’s likely to begin making access more difficult as offices continue to have access problems. This model is not sustainable and likely will lay off in 2 years or so once they see. Just what I’m hearing in the street. She said reps managers and some regionals think it’s insane and recipe for disaster but above rm no one is listnening.

Thanks for the honesty!
I’ve been interviewing and thought this was crazy. smaller territory more reps???? Doc already HATE humira reps now

i don’t understand what they are even looking for! I had a phone interview with the DM. I have biological experience and have worked with specialty pharmacies extensively in the territory. The offices all know me and like me because I am local to them. Never heard a thing after....such BS