• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

Immunology Sales Position

Why so many vacancies? Expansions or are reps leaving or getting canned? Any serious info helps. Need to make sure it's even worth moving fw n risking my current DM finding out I'm intervieiwng elsewhere!

realistic starting salary for an experienced rep? Compensation? What reps currently there are telling me and what this thread is telling me is very different.

Interesting. I’ve been recruited for this position and am on my second interview. I am very happy where I am currently working. So it would take a big raise to get me to switch.

Was contacted by recruiter for open position and was told base pay 90k-100k with bonus payout of 30-40k. Is this accurate or another recruiter exaggerating compensation. Thank you for honest feedback.

Was told same thing by recruiter! Wanted to hang up, waste of time. Even low 100's is lowww! Experienced reps no need to apply.. base is def for a newbie. Anyone else hear anything above 120 base? I'm close to that now and the recruiter knew fr the get go so not sure why they reached out in first place!

Anyone get hired with no biologics or buy n bill experience? Had first interview but haven't heard back. Recruiter did say base was based on exp soo I'm guessing they're hiring less experienced biologics reps for the low base range?

My friend in biologics says 130 min is standard for exp biologics but recruiter for sure said much lower way lower!

Any non biologic reps been moved few??Need to decide if worth any more of my time.

Thanks

Anyone get hired with no biologics or buy n bill experience? Had first interview but haven't heard back. Recruiter did say base was based on exp soo I'm guessing they're hiring less experienced biologics reps for the low base range?

My friend in biologics says 130 min is standard for exp biologics but recruiter for sure said much lower way lower!

Any non biologic reps been moved few??Need to decide if worth any more of my time.

Thanks

I can tell ya they seem to not be interested in reps w experience. Got biologics exp and relationships over some years in this market and cant even get an interview!

So your telling me I’ve gotta take time off work to go through four stressful interviews, all this time and prep just to maybe get 100k base? Oh no.
Not worth even switching companies :(
This whole thing is turning sour

I would love to hear something definitive on this comp topic as well. No available information in my face-to-face interview. The person who referred me also says that the compensation has not been decided at the regional level. Is the plan to pay less for those hired for this upadacitinib expansion? TIA

Lower than the standard. It's an expansion so there is no way they're hiring folks across the US and paying everyone $120+ just bc it's industry standard. Why not ask the recruiter or the useless DM's here b4 booking an interview?? Aren't you all 'sales' people?! LOL. If they dont give you an answer then move to the next! You'll be disappointed to put it hours of prep etc etc only to find out you're getting much less than those already in the territory. Thats what f'd up about this comp and the DM;s here, they'll pretend they dont know and play you like youre stupid.. but only if you let them.. So donT! Why would anyone even interview without knowing the pay!?

Lower than the standard. It's an expansion so there is no way they're hiring folks across the US and paying everyone $120+ just bc it's industry standard. Why not ask the recruiter or the useless DM's here b4 booking an interview?? Aren't you all 'sales' people?! LOL. If they dont give you an answer then move to the next! You'll be disappointed to put it hours of prep etc etc only to find out you're getting much less than those already in the territory. Thats what f'd up about this comp and the DM;s here, they'll pretend they dont know and play you like youre stupid.. but only if you let them.. So donT! Why would anyone even interview without knowing the pay!?

Senior DM here: I just read this post and am frankly OUTRAGED by the crap this f'ing idiot dickhead posted. My boys all make $130-145K plus bonus. When I interview for a position I provide full disclosure. I also cover for my poor performers (laggards) so that they meet their numbers. The DM is the core of this company and make no mistake, almost any sales rep (some merely shelf stockers) can be replaced with a high school grad and some training by the DM.

Senior DM here: I just read this post and am frankly OUTRAGED by the crap this f'ing idiot dickhead posted. My boys all make $130-145K plus bonus. When I interview for a position I provide full disclosure. I also cover for my poor performers (laggards) so that they meet their numbers. The DM is the core of this company and make no mistake, almost any sales rep (some merely shelf stockers) can be replaced with a high school grad and some training by the DM.

I needed a laugh