Hospital sales and Vaccines layoffs

Actually Zyvox over budget when most Pfizer products below, except Lyrica.

Are you people for real. In 2009 Zyvox brought in 705 Mil (US). It is now 2013, and the goal is the same as 2012 of which Zyvox only brought in 635 Mil (US). Now come again with this BS that Zyvox has grown. The only thing going for Zyvox to hit a goal is the 2X/p/yr price increases.

Are you people for real. In 2009 Zyvox brought in 705 Mil (US). It is now 2013, and the goal is the same as 2012 of which Zyvox only brought in 635 Mil (US). Now come again with this BS that Zyvox has grown. The only thing going for Zyvox to hit a goal is the 2X/p/yr price increases.

You're discounting fact that Pfizer oversold in off-label promotion, years prior. Ever heard of the CIA? Also, division scaled 100 people smaller since then. Get the facts.

His post read as angry and jealous. Sounded like he got hit in a layoff and wants to see others to lose their incomes too. He's got some income jealousy in there somewhere.
I think pretty much everyone, and certainly people who read this blog, know markets change, business structures change and with them everyone's role is at risk.

What reference in the post sounded like he got hit in a layoff? What was said that made you think they want others to lose their incomes or has income jealousy? There was nothing inferred or said that disclosed that. The only thing that can be inferred is that you are a paranoid person.

Paranoid? I'm not paranoid, I'm analytical. There is a huge difference.

His post said:

About time most in these position don't sell and have not sold in years. Complete puppet show.Time to burst their bubble and let some air out of their over inflatted ego's. Nothing says thank youlike a nice pink slip from Pfizer. By the way what was your name again? Just think where all that ass kissing got you once they tell you your gone.

(And my interpretation:)

About time most in these position don't sell and have not sold in years (An insult, suggesting we get money for nothing, and whatever he does, or did, is more important than us).
Complete puppet show.(more insulting)
Time to burst their bubble (Bubble, usually means people are happier inside a bubble. so bursting one's bubble is a mean thing to do, and shows he wants to see people lose their incomes)
and let some air out of their over inflatted ego's. (meaning that he believes that we think we're better than him, or at the very least thinks we think we're important)
Nothing says thank youlike a nice pink slip from Pfizer. (Sarcasm. Makes me think he got the pink slip).
By the way what was your name again? Just think where all that ass kissing got you once they tell you your gone. (So he did a lot of ass kissing "selling" and nobody remembers his name. He realizes it was of no value to himself or customers, and he's jealous of the people with "inflated egos" still have an income, live in a bubble and don't sell. To me, it's also angry)

There is also the possibilty the poster is in IS. If so, the post is more interesting as he would be referring to himself (in third person). This may be the case because he used the word "puppet", and may unconsciously think of himself as a puppet. Regardless,It was an odd choice of word because the rest of the post is blaming the puppets for a bad show.

But hey, WTF do I know!?, C ya!

Paranoid? I'm not paranoid, I'm analytical. There is a huge difference.

His post said:

About time most in these position don't sell and have not sold in years. Complete puppet show.Time to burst their bubble and let some air out of their over inflatted ego's. Nothing says thank youlike a nice pink slip from Pfizer. By the way what was your name again? Just think where all that ass kissing got you once they tell you your gone.

(And my interpretation:)

About time most in these position don't sell and have not sold in years (An insult, suggesting we get money for nothing, and whatever he does, or did, is more important than us).
Complete puppet show.(more insulting)
Time to burst their bubble (Bubble, usually means people are happier inside a bubble. so bursting one's bubble is a mean thing to do, and shows he wants to see people lose their incomes)
and let some air out of their over inflatted ego's. (meaning that he believes that we think we're better than him, or at the very least thinks we think we're important)
Nothing says thank youlike a nice pink slip from Pfizer. (Sarcasm. Makes me think he got the pink slip).
By the way what was your name again? Just think where all that ass kissing got you once they tell you your gone. (So he did a lot of ass kissing "selling" and nobody remembers his name. He realizes it was of no value to himself or customers, and he's jealous of the people with "inflated egos" still have an income, live in a bubble and don't sell. To me, it's also angry)

There is also the possibilty the poster is in IS. If so, the post is more interesting as he would be referring to himself (in third person). This may be the case because he used the word "puppet", and may unconsciously think of himself as a puppet. Regardless,It was an odd choice of word because the rest of the post is blaming the puppets for a bad show.

But hey, WTF do I know!?, C ya!

Analyze this. YOUR A NUT JOB!

People don't believe this shit. There may be layoffs in IS/Vaccines division this year. But nobody posting on this POS site knows for sure who or when. All these posts are made by mean people trying to scare you.

Will things change, YES. What those changes look like, who knows. If this is too stressful for you, I encourage you to look for a new position. The concept of "annual contract" this industry created is the new norm. If you make it another year, consider yourself lucky. The pharma industry is fluid, and long term prospects are bleak.

That being said, if you enjoy what you do, continue doing it. If you need more, find something different. Become a practice manager, sell insurance, sell securities, sell cars, sell houses, what ever makes you happy.