• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

Hepatitis C Division

Hey Little Mr. Sunshine it must be hard living a life of negativity! Do you still listen to bands like Nirvana, Mother Love Bone, Alice in Chains? Lighten up and be POSITIVE and GOOD THINGS will come your way!

It's Ms. Sunshine, to you. Ms. Sunshine and Lollipops, to be more accurate. Can you please send me an invite to your cult so I can get all positive? I am open to all cults and other solutions. Thx.

It's Ms. Sunshine, to you. Ms. Sunshine and Lollipops, to be more accurate. Can you please send me an invite to your cult so I can get all positive? I am open to all cults and other solutions. Thx.

Little Ms. Sunshine: Read the following and smile: "The $70 billion company AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV) also has three breakthrough therapy designations awarded to its Phase 3 hepatitis C candidate, known as DAA combination with and without ribavirin. AbbVie’s HCV product has been tested on 571 patients in a trial called “Aviator,” where a high viral response rate was identified after 12 weeks of treatment. What makes this product special is that it treats both patients who have failed prior treatments, and those who are untreated. According to Reuters, this product could produce annual sales north of $3 billion, which would be a nice addition to AbbVie’s $18.3 billion in sales last year."

Little Ms. Sunshine: Read the following and smile: "The $70 billion company AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV) also has three breakthrough therapy designations awarded to its Phase 3 hepatitis C candidate, known as DAA combination with and without ribavirin. AbbVie’s HCV product has been tested on 571 patients in a trial called “Aviator,” where a high viral response rate was identified after 12 weeks of treatment. What makes this product special is that it treats both patients who have failed prior treatments, and those who are untreated. According to Reuters, this product could produce annual sales north of $3 billion, which would be a nice addition to AbbVie’s $18.3 billion in sales last year."

I read it already. I will be impressed when it beats Gilead in the marketplace. Recommendation: Always make sure to read competitor updates. It is best to know all the facts when making decisions on which way to display emotion. You can also call me INTP! Now business groups state INTP and INTJ personalities are best in leadership positions. I apologize if I am not a touchy feely HR rep. Sue me for not jumping up and down and waving my pom poms. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Just let me do my work; don't ask me to feel all this crapola.

I read it already. I will be impressed when it beats Gilead in the marketplace. Recommendation: Always make sure to read competitor updates. It is best to know all the facts when making decisions on which way to display emotion. You can also call me INTP! Now business groups state INTP and INTJ personalities are best in leadership positions. I apologize if I am not a touchy feely HR rep. Sue me for not jumping up and down and waving my pom poms. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Just let me do my work; don't ask me to feel all this crapola.

I am sorry that you are such a bitter and lonely person Ms. Sunshine. Maybe you need a man in your life, honey.

Have you read our data? I have and I think we are gonna be super competitive like 40% share if all goes well. Can't wait!

Me too drug. As in 2 pills. They are always real blockbusters! I'm thinking that the drawback of intellectual property theft is that it doesn't always pay off because of the timing. Whatdyou think?

I would not get excited about 14 or 26 patients receiving a cure. Let's see a ph3 trial will a substantial n so that we can extrapolate to the target population... minority, HIV pos with stage 2 liver damage. Those are the people looking for a "cure", and a current ph 2 n of under 30 in a clinical trial is ridiculous to get all giddy about.

I would not get excited about 14 or 26 patients receiving a cure. Let's see a ph3 trial will a substantial n so that we can extrapolate to the target population... minority, HIV pos with stage 2 liver damage. Those are the people looking for a "cure", and a current ph 2 n of under 30 in a clinical trial is ridiculous to get all giddy about.

Hey professor
You are the problem here. Sometimes you just need passion but guess you you require a glossy wall st detailer right?