• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

To those who quit Hepatitis C

This is getting scary. My manager said there's a lot of pressure to get 50% share by the first quarter.

Now you have got to be kidding. After being here only a year I have been amazed that upper management is so out of touch. With no geno 2 or 3 patients. We would have to have 80% share in the geno 1 patients to have a 50 plus share. If management wasn't so ridiculous they would tell us to take share from gilead. Grow should be our focus. We are going to struggle if this is the expectation... Morale is going down before launch. What book did they get this strategy from????

Let's see, the last time I checked the Harvoni PI:

PPIs: can only use up to 20mg.
Tenofovir: not recommended.
Rosuvastatin: not recommended.
Carbamazepine: not recommended.
Rifampin: not recommended.
Phenytoin: not recommended.
Phenobarb: not recommended.

Who has DDIs?

Look at the Norvir PI - - - over two pages of DDIs!! We will have the same warnings with 3D! Who has DDIs? Abbvie 3D! I also agree with the poster who said Sales will be blamed and fired for the launch of 3D! Who really needs to be fired is R&D and HQ Marketing for developing a regimen that is inferior to competition!!!!!!! So screw you Lootzie and Louie!

Now you have got to be kidding. After being here only a year I have been amazed that upper management is so out of touch. With no geno 2 or 3 patients. We would have to have 80% share in the geno 1 patients to have a 50 plus share. If management wasn't so ridiculous they would tell us to take share from gilead. Grow should be our focus. We are going to struggle if this is the expectation... Morale is going down before launch. What book did they get this strategy from????

I don't agree with some of what's said here but it's true that morale is way down from when we took these jobs. Sun you look at the facts I think management has done a excellent job of keeping their teams focused together.

Just a few days to go for the rewards.

I don't agree with some of what's said here but it's true that morale is way down from when we took these jobs. Sun you look at the facts I think management has done a excellent job of keeping their teams focused together.

Just a few days to go for the rewards.

Focus??? KOL development???? Your a long timer

To calculate the numbers fairly, they should not include GT 2 & 3 into the total share calculation. Our "share" of business should only be based on GT 1 patients.

To calculate the numbers fairly, they should not include GT 2 & 3 into the total share calculation. Our "share" of business should only be based on GT 1 patients.

Agree and we should only be evaluated/bonus incentive of GT 1b patients. GT1a patients can use 8 WEEKS Harvoni and we won't have labelling for 8 weeks plus we need ribavirin too!

I applied for a position in your sales force and the arrogant DM said I needed HIV or HCV sales experience. Well it looks like he will be out of a job soon! So Karma is a beetch and I am enjoying selling with Stryker. So good luck to Abbvie as you try to replace Humira. Your HCV business is a joke!!

I applied for a position in your sales force and the arrogant DM said I needed HIV or HCV sales experience. Well it looks like he will be out of a job soon! So Karma is a beetch and I am enjoying selling with Stryker. So good luck to Abbvie as you try to replace Humira. Your HCV business is a joke!!

You don't sound bitter at all about being passed over for a "joke" business. Loser

You're with Stryker and still come on Abbvie board ?
I doubt it Why don't you two rump rangers
get a room !

Message to the troops: Don't trust your DM, RM or anyone in HQ!! When the business starts going South, they will throw us under the bus! Look at the track record of our supposed "leaders"! They are out for themselves only and will lie and cheat to please Ricky!! Toxic leaders!!!!!!!!! F'em!!!!!!!

Message to the troops: Don't trust your DM, RM or anyone in HQ!! When the business starts going South, they will throw us under the bus! Look at the track record of our supposed "leaders"! They are out for themselves only and will lie and cheat to please Ricky!! Toxic leaders!!!!!!!!! F'em!!!!!!!

So I guess you believe 51% isn't achievable either.